PDA

View Full Version : My baby girl just left for college

Looking4number8
08-16-2009, 08:16 AM
Man I did not think I would be this depressed since I have the grandbaby in the house.

She is helping her boyfriend move into Mary Hardin Baylor today then going to Austin to spend two nights with her mom in Austin before she checks into her dorm in San Marcos on Wednesday. We had a pretty good cry session last night. She kind of did not want to go but she seemed more excited this morning. She is a great kid and will do well. I am vry proud of her and I know she will do well!

Trashman
08-16-2009, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
Man I did not think I would be this depressed since I have the grandbaby in the house.

She is helping her boyfriend move into Mary Hardin Baylor today then going to Austin to spend two nights with her mom in Austin before she checks into her dorm in San Marcos on Wednesday. We had a pretty good cry session last night. She kind of did not want to go but she seemed more excited this morning. She is a great kid and will do well. I am vry proud of her and I know she will do well!

Always tough when they leave the nest. If it weren't for texting and facebook, I would go crazy. Got one each in Germany, Goldthwaite and Owens and two still in the home.;)