PDA

View Full Version : Need help on a solar power farm

STANG RED
08-15-2009, 10:38 PM
I apologize to admin for posting this here, but I figured it would get much more exposure here than the non sports section. Please give everyone a chance to see it before moving it. Thanks!
Site location: Belle Meade NJ, about 1/2 way between NY city and Trenton NJ.
Need approx 20-25 people
Paying between $15 & $20 per hour (depending on experience) + $80 per day per-diem 7 days per week.
5 to 6 weeks of work @ 60 hrs per week +. Must be willing to work at least 10 hrs per day, Monday thru Saturday. Time & 1/2 for all hours over 40.
Need guys and/or gals in good physical condition, have familiarity working with basic hand tools, have a mechanical mind, clean cut, willing to work hard, a non felony record, and can pass a drug test.
We will help with expenses to get there.
The job will be basically putting together huge erector sets. These solar arrays are 40'x40', mounted on steel racks, and bolted down to concrete foundations. Everything will come in pieces and will have to be assembled. Work may also include some shovel work to clean out trenches, laying cable in trenches, and possibly helping electricians make (unenergized) cable terminations.
when this project wraps up, we hope to have a couple more projects starting that we will need help on. These projects could be in Minnesota and California. But there is nothing guaranteed past this New Jersey project at this time. None the less, its a good way to make some real good money in a short period of time, and see a part of the country you may have never seen before. Plus, you just might learn a few things.
Anyone interested, please send me a PM with your contact info. I will be in touch soon.

warpig
08-15-2009, 10:44 PM
I would LIKE to help.
But not near as much as I would like NOT to go up north.

STANG RED
08-15-2009, 11:03 PM
Oh I forgot 1 thing. It'll start maybe the last week of September, or the first of October. We should be done before it gets too cold up there.
I know the timing with football just starting is bad, buts theres always the 3adownlow to keep you updated on games. There will still be lots of football left, by the time you get back home.

STANG RED
08-16-2009, 09:37 PM
Cant believe I've only had one taker on this so far. Have yall done the math on this???
Surely some of you at least know someone who could use a grand + take home per week for a few weeks.

STANG RED
08-17-2009, 12:18 PM
3 takers from this site so far, but I'm fixing to start making calls to a lot of guys I have worked in the past, so the positions will start filling quickly. If you want in, you better hurry. I expect I will have all positions filled by the end of this week. Thats what I'm shooting for.

Old Green
08-17-2009, 06:03 PM
Beautiful Country up there in the early fall. I worked up there for 10 weeks for my company doing pipeline up grades in 1989.

44INAROW
08-17-2009, 09:03 PM
Stang Red - please check your PM's :cool:

IrishTex
08-17-2009, 09:08 PM
If I was 20 years younger....

Snyder_TigerFan
08-17-2009, 09:58 PM
Would they have to pay for their own way to NJ?

IrishTex
08-17-2009, 10:00 PM
We will help with expenses to get there.

Snyder_TigerFan
08-17-2009, 10:02 PM
ahh....thanks Irish....I guess I need to read more carefully.