PDA

View Full Version : Brownwood/Lubbock Montarey Scrimage Results

Trashman
08-15-2009, 03:45 PM
Did anyone go to this scrimage, if so what are your thoughts?

grahampaw
08-15-2009, 04:15 PM
Trashman ,dont know about that one but Graham scored 4 to Greenwoods 0.Offense was clicking already with great QB play all day.OL was dominant and WRs were catching everything.Good start Steers!!

BEAST
08-15-2009, 04:29 PM
Unofficial. Brownwood 5 L Monterey 2. On 35-14.

BEAST

IrishTex
08-15-2009, 04:30 PM
congrats..

Ranger Mom
08-15-2009, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by grahampaw
Trashman ,dont know about that one but Graham scored 4 to Greenwoods 0.Offense was clicking already with great QB play all day.OL was dominant and WRs were catching everything.Good start Steers!!

Graham and Greenwood scrimmaged????

Where at? That's a pretty good distance from each other!!!

ccmom
08-15-2009, 06:05 PM
RM, they played in Abilene at Shotwell.

Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Graham and Greenwood scrimmaged????

Where at? That's a pretty good distance from each other!!!

warpig
08-15-2009, 09:50 PM
I heard Greenwood was weaker than dishwater.

Rocket
08-15-2009, 10:10 PM
Who cares about Graham? Quit hijacking threads with that mess.

Brownwood will be HARD to stop again. Only difference is this year we will have a defense that will smash your mouth. We have to scrimmage 5A's just to see what we are made of. 3A's are like playing one-on-one with your 7 year old brother.

WildTexan972
08-15-2009, 10:29 PM
I noticed last year you got your butt handed to you often by that 7 yr old brother.....musta made you rethink the concept....

dint we hear how awesome that offense and tough that defense was last year?

can you guys at least TRY to back up all the talk this year on the field rather than on the message board?

bwdlionfan
08-15-2009, 11:20 PM
Here we go again

Rocket
08-15-2009, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by WildTexan972
I noticed last year you got your butt handed to you often by that 7 yr old brother.....musta made you rethink the concept....

dint we hear how awesome that offense and tough that defense was last year?

can you guys at least TRY to back up all the talk this year on the field rather than on the message board?

Last year? What does last year have to do with this year? Last year was a fluke. but keep living in the past...

garciap77
08-16-2009, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by Rocket

Brownwood will be HARD to stop again. Only difference is this year we will have a defense that will smash your mouth. We have to scrimmage 5A's just to see what we are made of. 3A's are like playing one-on-one with your 7 year old brother.

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/rockyRocket-1.jpg

WTF-82
08-16-2009, 12:59 AM

Thats a big statement hope you back it. Let me humple you a little bit L Monterrey would lose 45-7 to a 4-a Friendship. Dont They scrimmage Central next week another weak 5-a they will roll against them also as they did last year.

1st game of the year against Burnett that will be a test.

WTF-82
08-16-2009, 01:04 AM

Just how many 3a games did yall win last year not many and yall looked very good during scrimmage time i saw the one against 5-a Central. I would let your team work hard and let them get better before I would comment like this.

Looking4number8
08-16-2009, 08:09 AM
Let the fun begin... GET EM ROCKET!

garciap77
08-16-2009, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
Let the fun begin... GET EM ROCKET!

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/ist2_1863863-black-eye-1.jpg

:D

RedWhiteBlue
08-16-2009, 12:36 PM

See... I think that is a problem for you right there, dear friend Rocket. You should be caring about Graham and not giving a rat's arse about the 5-A's.... Graham is your 3-A District Rival and will likely be eating you for lunch. So, you are correct- forget about last year... but with that attitude- you guys will be looking at the very same type problems you created for yourselves last year!! Graham is someone you should be caring about and whoever you have lined up for next week and the week afterwards....:D
SHUT UP AND THEN PUT UP!! and then I will start listening, baby...:kiss:

Rocket
08-16-2009, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
See... I think that is a problem for you right there, dear friend Rocket. You should be caring about Graham and not giving a rat's arse about the 5-A's.... Graham is your 3-A District Rival and will likely be eating you for lunch. So, you are correct- forget about last year... but with that attitude- you guys will be looking at the very same type problems you created for yourselves last year!! Graham is someone you should be caring about and whoever you have lined up for next week and the week afterwards....:D
SHUT UP AND THEN PUT UP!! and then I will start listening, baby...:kiss:

Oh don't worry snook 'ems... You will hear us loud and clear soon.... Like I said last season, I wasn't real impressed with Graham. They played a perfect game to beat us. Oh and they had the refs helping with some horrible calls (The one where McCoy dropped the ball and they conveniently blew the whistle and the 3rd and 20 where your WR caught it short with his knee down but got to get up and run). 2 big plays that gave y'all the win.

Oh well, this season, you come to Brownwood.

grahampaw
08-16-2009, 02:11 PM
Your right the two big plays that gave us an 18 point win.

grahampaw
08-16-2009, 02:20 PM
Rocket your like the big kid at 3a recess,you talk alot of smack ,but everyone fights you anyway, and seven out of ten kids beat you up.

RedWhiteBlue
08-16-2009, 05:36 PM
Oh don't worry snook 'ems... You will hear us loud and clear soon.... Like I said last season, I wasn't real impressed with Graham. They played a perfect game to beat us. Oh and they had the refs helping with some horrible calls (The one where McCoy dropped the ball and they conveniently blew the whistle and the 3rd and 20 where your WR caught it short with his knee down but got to get up and run). 2 big plays that gave y'all the win.

You mean the 2 big plays that didn't let you score the WHOLE second half? Oh yeah, I remember. :thinking:
By the way- the same chapter of refs that we used here will be used at Brownwood- so pull that money together that you save not buying your poor little middle school girls any new uniforms since 1980 to pay them off and maybe you will stand a chance, baby.:(
We have no problem with coming to Brownwood. Our coaching staff has a very good tradition playing in 'The Wood'.... I wonder how many wins Shipley and his gang have hung in that place?? :thinking: :inlove:
LET THE GAMES BEGIN... or is have they already started???

Rocket
08-16-2009, 06:49 PM
Rocket your like the big kid at 3a recess,you talk alot of smack ,but everyone fights you anyway, and seven out of ten kids beat you up.

Nobody has ever beat me up on here. Not even close. Nobogey came close one time, but I found out he is full of crap so it didn't count...

Usually about 20 people gang up on me...that is when it get's fun. Remember, this is all fun, quit getting so wound up. You are starting to remind me of RWB. Sheesh...

Rocket
08-16-2009, 06:52 PM
You mean the 2 big plays that didn't let you score the WHOLE second half? Oh yeah, I remember. :thinking:
By the way- the same chapter of refs that we used here will be used at Brownwood- so pull that money together that you save not buying your poor little middle school girls any new uniforms since 1980 to pay them off and maybe you will stand a chance, baby.:(
We have no problem with coming to Brownwood. Our coaching staff has a very good tradition playing in 'The Wood'.... I wonder how many wins Shipley and his gang have hung in that place?? :thinking: :inlove:

Those 2 plays would have took 14 points off your score. Must have been the same refs that were at Ab Wylie... The refs won't matter this year. We will win by at least 21.

Trashman
08-16-2009, 07:09 PM

Get back on the porch Grahampaw, you were 3-7 just like us.:rolleyes: :D

Ranger Mom
08-16-2009, 07:21 PM

Wow!! I guess I better start saving these priceless quotes.....just in case I have to pull them out like I did last season!!

Remember this crow eating session?? (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=85835&highlight=rocket)

BEAST
08-16-2009, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by Trashman
Get back on the porch Grahampaw, you were 3-7 just like us.:rolleyes: :D

:clap:

BEAST

BEAST
08-16-2009, 07:25 PM

Help me out, when has a McCoy coached team played Brownwood in Brownwood?

BEAST

Rocket
08-16-2009, 09:47 PM
Wow!! I guess I better start saving these priceless quotes.....just in case I have to pull them out like I did last season!!

Remember this crow eating session?? (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=85835&highlight=rocket)

Yup. I humbled myself and ate it. And guess what...If I talk smack and more crow comes around, I will honor it and eat it again. LOL BUT, if I am right... oh if I am right...you guys get ready...

DaHop72
08-16-2009, 10:12 PM

Oh well, this season, you come to Brownwood. Rocket, Rocket, in one breath you talk about last year meaning nothing and then you bring this up. Sounds like selective sour grapes to me.:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

warpig
08-16-2009, 10:33 PM
Our coaching staff has a very good tradition playing in 'The Wood'.... I wonder how many wins Shipley and his gang have hung in that place?? :thinking: :inlove:

HHMMMMM!
I have kept up with McCoy since he was at San Saba and I don't recall him EVER playing B'wood in B'wood. Sounds to me like you have some fact checking to do. Either that or you are just blowing some hot air to make yourself feel better.

Ranger Mom
08-16-2009, 10:38 PM
Yup. I humbled myself and ate it. And guess what...If I talk smack and more crow comes around, I will honor it and eat it again. LOL BUT, if I am right... oh if I am right...you guys get ready...

Get ready for what??

For you to talk smack?? How can it be any worse!!

You talk smack, I give you a hard time...isn't that the nature of our "downlow" relationship??:D :D

garciap77
08-17-2009, 08:06 AM

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/dig.png

garciap77
08-17-2009, 08:07 AM

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/ist2_1863863-black-eye.jpg

:D

Rocket
08-17-2009, 10:14 AM
Get ready for what??

For you to talk smack?? How can it be any worse!!

You talk smack, I give you a hard time...isn't that the nature of our "downlow" relationship??:D :D

Oh it can be much worse... MUCH, MUCH worse... And yes, the Brownwood vs. Liberty Hill game is on BrownwoodLionsGamefilm.com...Great game.

Rocket
08-17-2009, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by garciap77
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/dig.png

I see garciap is still speaking through pictures...

Ranger Mom
08-17-2009, 10:39 AM
Oh it can be much worse... MUCH, MUCH worse

Thanks for the warning!!:eek:

lulu
08-17-2009, 11:13 AM

Yhea...looks like a good idea RM:D

RedWhiteBlue
08-17-2009, 11:34 AM
Our coaching staff has a very good tradition playing in 'The Wood'.... I wonder how many wins Shipley and his gang have hung in that place??
If you will read what I wrote... and apparently YOU just take what you want from what others write and just twist it however you like.... I WROTE (see quote above) the coaching staff has a very good tradition playing in 'The Wood'- which implies that they not necessarily were playing Brownwood, my friend, Rocket. And Baby, I am not all bent out of shape or however you put it.... I am simply stating the facts. You, my dear, are the one that is still living in your own little 'la-la' land and dreaming- because we haven't seen one little eensy- teensy thing from Brownwood for you to be basing your ramblings on....
Oh and I would prefer my mum with one of those cutesy little number #4's on it with lots and lots of glitter- thank you, baby!!
I'm D-U-N. It's been fun... now it is old...very old- already...just like grahampaw... :D :kiss:

garciap77
08-17-2009, 12:48 PM
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/EatCrow1-2.png

RedWhiteBlue
08-17-2009, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/EatCrow1-2.png
I love you talking in pictures, Garcia!! Because we all get them...:D

BEAST
08-17-2009, 04:29 PM
If you will read what I wrote... and apparently YOU just take what you want from what others write and just twist it however you like.... I WROTE (see quote above) the coaching staff has a very good tradition playing in 'The Wood'- which implies that they not necessarily were playing Brownwood, my friend, Rocket. And Baby, I am not all bent out of shape or however you put it.... I am simply stating the facts. You, my dear, are the one that is still living in your own little 'la-la' land and dreaming- because we haven't seen one little eensy- teensy thing from Brownwood for you to be basing your ramblings on....
Oh and I would prefer my mum with one of those cutesy little number #4's on it with lots and lots of glitter- thank you, baby!!
I'm D-U-N. It's been fun... now it is old...very old- already...just like grahampaw... :D :kiss:

Hey RWB, Im the one tht called you out on your staff winning at The Wood. Heres the deal though, winning a game at a neutral stadium is a little different than playing the home team in their stadium. Dont ya think?

BEAST

95mustang
08-17-2009, 04:37 PM
Oh I do Love HIGHSCHOOL FOOTBALL season. Its funny how many on the downlow was curious to where Rocket was during the off season. Well guess what. He is back and he is on fire. Personally I am glad to see him cause he sure livens the place up a bit.

Looking4number8
08-17-2009, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by 95mustang
Oh I do Love HIGHSCHOOL FOOTBALL season. Its funny how many on the downlow was curious to where Rocket was during the off season. Well guess what. He is back and he is on fire. Personally I am glad to see him cause he sure livens the place up a bit. :iagree:

Ranger Mom
08-17-2009, 10:44 PM
Oh I do Love HIGHSCHOOL FOOTBALL season. Its funny how many on the downlow was curious to where Rocket was during the off season. Well guess what. He is back and he is on fire. Personally I am glad to see him cause he sure livens the place up a bit.

What's even funnier is he works for a "different" 3A school......but he is a Brownwood fan to the end!! :D

injuredinmelee
08-17-2009, 11:41 PM
Last year? What does last year have to do with this year? Last year was a fluke. but keep living in the past...

Living in the past??? WOW, the pot calleth the kettle black...

garciap77
08-18-2009, 07:45 AM

:2thumbsup

Rocket
08-18-2009, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
Living in the past??? WOW, the pot calleth the kettle black...

LOL... yup, I sure did. That's hawt.

Rocket
08-18-2009, 11:26 AM

How about the #1 Offense in 3A and Top 3 in all classifications last season? That is something BIG. Too bad our defense SUCKED so bad we made every team we played look like all-stars. SUGARLIPS!:o

solocam
08-18-2009, 11:31 AM
Rocket glad to see ya back and running wide open

Rocket
08-18-2009, 01:00 PM
Whats up, solocam! Yeah, I'm trying...

Looking4number8
08-18-2009, 06:58 PM
SUGARLIPS!:o :1omg!:

stop it rocket... that made me laugh so hard my dogs were looking at me funny!

solocam
08-18-2009, 09:18 PM
Whats up, solocam! Yeah, I'm trying...
Not a whole lot,working alot of ot getting ready for football and archery season

RedWhiteBlue
08-19-2009, 04:03 PM
SUGARLIPS!:o
And what a great name for him when I buy one of those cutesy little leopard print doggie bags to carry him around with me to all the GRAHAM STEER games this year!! I just know he will fit in the bag and I will even paint his nails blue and put the little REDWHITE and BLUE polka dot bowin the few hairs he has left on his head. All he does is 'YIP, YIP, YIP' anyway- so he will be fine amongst our loud crowd.
Yep, SUGARLIPS, it is!!! Thanks for the idea, Rocket!!! You just thought of your new name and all on your own.... FINALLY- something worth listening to....:kiss: