PDA

View Full Version : Ok Some of you Tee Shirt Fans

lulu
08-14-2009, 03:33 PM
I am looking for the best place to buy Rhinestone Hot Fix Sports Decals. Any info out there?

IrishTex
08-14-2009, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by lulu
I am looking for the best place to buy Rhinestone Hot Fix Sports Decals. Any info out there?

Try this:

G-o-o-g-l-e

:D

BreckTxLonghorn
08-14-2009, 03:39 PM

Um....what are Rhinestone Hot Fix Sports Decals? I googled and all I got were pictures of Dragons.

http://www.allproducts.com/manufacture97/beadsco/product2-s.jpg

lulu
08-14-2009, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by IrishTex
Try this:

G-o-o-g-l-e

I already did that...thank you:D

DDBooger
08-14-2009, 03:44 PM
yall let me know if you run across a rhinestone WOLF shirt

lulu
08-14-2009, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by BreckTxLonghorn
Um....what are Rhinestone Hot Fix Sports Decals? I googled and all I got were pictures of Dragons.

http://www.allproducts.com/manufacture97/beadsco/product2-s.jpg

Now you know why I'm asking. I got mostly the same thing. I did get a few sites but wanted to know if anyone on here has actually ordered any of these thing anywhere.

They are basically an iron on decal with rhinestones on it. One would iron them on tees, sweats, caps , etc.

Now don't give me a hard time.:p

Ranger Mom
08-14-2009, 03:47 PM

I have to admit to being confused myself!

lulu
08-14-2009, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
yall let me know if you run across a rhinestone WOLF shirt

Help me out here Booger and maybe I'll make you one.

BreckTxLonghorn
08-14-2009, 03:49 PM
Now you know why I'm asking. I got mostly the same thing. I did get a few sites but wanted to know if anyone on here has actually ordered any of these thing anywhere.

They are basically an iron on decal with rhinestones on it. One would iron them on tees, sweats, caps , etc.

Now don't give me a hard time.:p

Well, since Dragons aren't what you want.... Any specific logo?

lulu
08-14-2009, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I have to admit to being confused myself!

are you kidding RMOM?

I was relying on you.

Farmersfan
08-14-2009, 03:52 PM
I thought they outlawed rhinestones more than a decade ago????

BreckTxLonghorn
08-14-2009, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by Farmersfan
I thought they outlawed rhinestones more than a decade ago????

Only on Cowboys.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_lT0zqVsO3Zs/Rz4rcq1xOOI/AAAAAAAAAHg/P0EpWf5ZToc/s320/Cowboy_Curtis.jpg

lulu
08-14-2009, 03:53 PM
Well, since Dragons aren't what you want.... Any specific logo?

Panthers, panther paws, numbers , letters. Like I said found a few sites but want to find a reliable one.

I think I mus have forgotten who Im' dealing with on here. I knew I was gona get a hard time. That's why I love all you guys.

Ranger Mom
08-14-2009, 03:54 PM
are you kidding RMOM?

I was relying on you.

Sorry.....I gave my "Bedazzler" up a long time ago.:D

lulu
08-14-2009, 03:57 PM
Sorry.....I gave my "Bedazzler" up a long time ago.:D

Still got mine. That's too much like work. Want the fast kind. Iron it on.

BreckTxLonghorn
08-14-2009, 03:57 PM
http://www.vsrhinestones.com/

I haven't gone past the home page, but it's scary enough to make me think it's what you're looking for.

Ranger Mom
08-14-2009, 03:58 PM
Still got mine. That's too much like work. Want the fast kind. Iron it on.

I am dying laughing over her (at your expense...sorry).....I haven't even thought of a "Bedazzler" in years and all the sudden that old Ronco commercial just came rushing back.

lulu
08-14-2009, 03:59 PM
http://www.vsrhinestones.com/

I haven't gone past the home page, but it's scary enough to make me think it's what you're looking for.

that's one of the ones I found. Ok 50 something lookers and no help I give up.
Has no one gaudyed up a shirt lately?

lulu
08-14-2009, 04:03 PM
I am dying laughing over her (at your expense...sorry).....I haven't even thought of a "Bedazzler" in years and all the sudden that old Ronco commercial just came rushing back.

Hey girl I Bedazzled many a garment in my time. And that old commercial is a classic.
Older than you of course. But then I'm older than most of us except some of the guys (old geezers).

Ranger Mom
08-14-2009, 04:07 PM
Hey girl I Bedazzled many a garment in my time. And that old commercial is a classic.
Older than you of course. But then I'm older than most of us except some of the guys (old geezers).

While searching for what you were wanting I ran across a site that had some really cute football slogans.

I nabbed my "avatar" from there....I thought it was cool!!!

lulu
08-14-2009, 04:11 PM
While searching for what you were wanting I ran across a site that had some really cute football slogans.

I nabbed my "avatar" from there....I thought it was cool!!!

SEE...I'm not completely crazy...there's some neat stuff out there. I want to have my own design so as I can be different...you know..show off a little.

Ranger Mom
08-14-2009, 04:33 PM

SEE...I'm not completely crazy...there's some neat stuff out there. I want to have my own design so as I can be different...you know..show off a little.

No...you aren't crazy at all!! Heck, I may just have to put you in charge of making the State Bound T-Shirt this season!!

You have less than 2 weeks to get it completed....you better get started now!!

LOL!!:D :D

waterboy
08-14-2009, 04:49 PM
Hey Lulu! Have you found any yet? There were some available on the site above. Those won't work?

lulu
08-14-2009, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by waterboy
Hey Lulu! Have you found any yet? There were some available on the site above. Those won't work?

There are some good ones there. They will definitely work..just don't know anything about the reliability of the Co..Guess I wil find out.

Guess I better get busy if I'm doing Ranger Mom's shirts. lol.:eek: