PDA

View Full Version : Wylie's new pressbox

gibby
08-13-2009, 11:58 AM
Me and some fan friends took a tour of the new Wylie Stadium Renovations. WOW.
The press box is about 3300 sq ft with Men's and Women's restrooms, Vip seating on the 50, an area with counter tops, sink, and fridge. It's 53 ft from roof to the ground. You see a long way out. New score board. 1288 new reserved seats with stadium seats. The down stairs has 3 new restrooms - his,hers and a family restroom. New concession stand and 2 new sections of seating on the visitor's side. Can't wait for the season to start.

BreckTxLonghorn
08-13-2009, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by gibby
The press box is about 3300 sq ft with Men's and Women's restrooms, Vip seating on the 50, an area with counter tops, sink, and fridge. It's 53 ft from roof to the ground. You see a long way out. New score board. 1288 new reserved seats with stadium seats. The down stairs has 3 new restrooms - his,hers and a family restroom. New concession stand and 2 new sections of seating on the visitor's side. Can't wait for the season to start.

Pics?:D

gibby
08-13-2009, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by BreckTxLonghorn

I'll see what I can do. Oh yea and elevator as well.

Emerson1
08-13-2009, 12:08 PM
Is separate male and female bathrooms a new revolution there or something?

jason
08-13-2009, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1

maybe they just had a bucket before....

BEAST
08-13-2009, 12:41 PM
And what exactly is a family restroom? Why would you need one? I mean damn, why would me, my wife and 3 kids want to go take a slam together?:confused: :confused:

BEAST

gibby
08-13-2009, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1

Wrong again

gibby
08-13-2009, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by BEAST
And what exactly is a family restroom? Why would you need one? I mean damn, why would me, my wife and 3 kids want to go take a slam together?:confused: :confused:

I don't know. Maybe Mom would't need to take her son to the Ladies, but guess your whole family would be welcome.

BEAST

BwdLion73
08-13-2009, 12:46 PM

BEAST

It's most likely for 3A Downlow family members;)

gibby
08-13-2009, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by jason
maybe they just had a bucket before....

Still got the bucket. Saved it for ya.

nobogey72
08-13-2009, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by gibby

You forgot to tell them about the new GIGANTIC Jumbotron.:thumbsup:

Ranger Mom
08-13-2009, 01:34 PM

BEAST

Those are nice if you have a kid of a different sex who is embarrassed to go in the woman's restroom or vice versa...or more than one kid. Have you tried stacking 3 kids in the same stall with you?? NO FUN!!!

BreckTxLonghorn
08-13-2009, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
You forgot to tell them about the new GIGANTIC Jumbotron.:thumbsup:

Until you guys get a spiral escalator, you're just part of the crowd, not in the lead :)

STANG RED
08-13-2009, 02:18 PM
Is it true they put a pee trough in the floor of the mens room just for nobogey?:doh:

nobogey72
08-13-2009, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Is it true they put a pee trough in the floor of the mens room just for nobogey?:doh: No, but come to think of it, I do prefer one that is close to the floor because well, never mind. I don't want to make anyone feel bad.:eek:

Txbroadcaster
08-13-2009, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
No, but come to think of it, I do prefer one that is close to the floor because well, never mind. I don't want to make anyone feel bad.:eek:

cause ur so short u have to climb up to a regular toilet??

garciap77
08-14-2009, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by BreckTxLonghorn

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/pressboxinternet_t600.jpg

Photo from the Wylie Weekly!