PDA

View Full Version : apology from la grange to burnet

blahblah
01-10-2003, 06:01 PM
ok, ive been reading this board since the begining of the season, just never wanted to post anything. well, i would like to apologize to some of the burnet posters on behalf of some of the la grange posters about the whole j.j. situation. many of you from burnet said he would be here only to play football among other things. and i was one of the people who thought he would stay here because of family reasons. well it seems to me that he has moved back to burnet mainly because football is over. now, that may only be my opinion, but it seems kinda fishy that he would move here for the first semester of school, and book it back to burnet after it ended. seeing how football is only in the first semester of the year, it only makes sense. there may be other factors involved, but i dont see any having to do with family, since this is where he moved to get away from some family problems. he seemed fine when he was here with family, so i dont think family had anything to do with it. just my opinion.

lepfan
01-10-2003, 10:18 PM
blahblah, are you sure you know what you are talking about?i know you don't.you do not have all the FACTS!get them before you post more on this topic.just a suggestion so you don't end up with egg on your face.

blahblah
01-11-2003, 12:10 AM
lepfan:
blahblah, are you sure you know what you are talking about?i know you don't.you do not have all the FACTS!get them before you post more on this topic.just a suggestion so you don't end up with egg on your face.hey, i used to think that he was here for the reasons he said, but i dont think thats why he was here anymore. oh well, throw the eggs, better than eating crow.

halliegirl
01-12-2003, 05:53 PM
since people reading these post probably dont know anything about the situation with josh, i would like to say that he moved back so he could graduate from the school he has been at since foever with his friends. He moved to La Grange to get away from some stuff and let things calm down...Football or not...drop the subject and respect his desisions. thanks.