PDA

View Full Version : Rice fans vs. PI fans

Big on discipline II
12-03-2003, 10:51 AM
It seems that there is a lot of trash talking going on between the fans. I have also noticed that there have been a lot of "NEW" Rice fans show up here lately too. I guess the craz is catching on in Altair. Are the Raiders going to be able to stop the Launching Pad from going off this week??

raiderchick
12-04-2003, 08:43 PM
hey i dont understand your last question..sorry im a lil slow here...lol

raiderchick
12-04-2003, 08:45 PM
ttt

husker_football_fan
12-04-2003, 08:50 PM
this is new for me and I love this message board, I have been waiting for administrative approval for some time now.

As for the fans, bottom line, two towns that love their teams and are proud of them and are ready to debate at anytime.

Raiders have great fans, but after seeing PI fans drive 5 1/2 hours last week and filled the stands, PI fans have to be one of the very best.

raiderchick
12-04-2003, 08:59 PM
oh ok

BULLDOGFAN
12-04-2003, 09:15 PM
There are no fans like Port Isabels. They have always packed every stadium of every school they play since the 70's. In fact Police go on major alert in Port Isabel when there is and out of town game because Burgleries go up on those nights.

Last year when Bandera played Port Isabel it was the most fams we had ever seen. And they were lined up two hours before the game started.

There are no better fans then what the Tarpons have.