PDA

View Full Version : Should be scared

lange4
08-12-2009, 10:32 PM
It seems everybody is focused on the top teams in thier district according to the polls. Disdrict 2 & 8 seem to be very tough districts, as I know they are.
I just want to be on record as saying I think Llano will cause collateral damage in D-8. Everybody is looking at Burnet, Wimberley Liberty Hill to cruise through the the distrtict. I do not think it will happen. I will go on record as saying that if Llano beats Burnet, they will win the district. I know you all are shocked to here me say this, but history tells us that this is true. As a team ranked in the top 15 of region 1 ( By the way 9 of the top 15 teams in R-1 are from D-2 or D-8) we should not be overlooked as a team to be in contention.. As it stands- in the p
re-season Llano faces 4 of the top 15 teams in the polls in 3a. I believe Llano will ( if not shock the district, at least shock the state) by being 1 of the play-off teams from D-8.

rockdale80
08-12-2009, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by lange4
It seems everybody is focused on the top teams in thier district according to the polls. Disdrict 2 & 8 seem to be very tough districts, as I know they are.
I just want to be on record as saying I think Llano will cause collateral damage in D-8. Everybody is looking at Burnet, Wimberley Liberty Hill to cruise through the the distrtict. I do not think it will happen. I will go on record as saying that if Llano beats Burnet, they will win the district. I know you all are shocked to here me say this, but history tells us that this is true. As a team ranked in the top 15 of region 1 ( By the way 9 of the top 15 teams in R-1 are from D-2 or D-8) we should not be overlooked as a team to be in contention.. As it stands- in the p
re-season Llano faces 4 of the top 15 teams in the polls in 3a. I believe Llano will ( if not shock the district, at least shock the state) by being 1 of the play-off teams from D-8.

Do they play Rockdale again this year? If so, good luck. :)

lange4
08-12-2009, 11:58 PM
Yes, We start out the season with Rockdale, in Llano, Aug 28th, This is what I am talking about, people give Rockdale thier props. When we play them and limit thier big play ability, all that will be left is the offense that left them flat footed. Llano will not allow the big plays that Rockdale had last year. Our defense is not as big of a quistionmark as it was last year.

Footballhudini
08-13-2009, 12:58 AM
too much homerism imho

Electus Unus
08-13-2009, 03:07 AM
Yes, We start out the season with Rockdale, in Llano, Aug 28th, This is what I am talking about, people give Rockdale thier props. When we play them and limit thier big play ability, all that will be left is the offense that left them flat footed. Llano will not allow the big plays that Rockdale had last year. Our defense is not as big of a quistionmark as it was last year. From what I've heard so far is Rockdale might be more explosive on offense.

rockdale80
08-13-2009, 08:43 AM
Yes, We start out the season with Rockdale, in Llano, Aug 28th, This is what I am talking about, people give Rockdale thier props. When we play them and limit thier big play ability, all that will be left is the offense that left them flat footed. Llano will not allow the big plays that Rockdale had last year. Our defense is not as big of a quistionmark as it was last year.

I guess we will see very soon. Good luck to both teams, but more to the Tigers. :D

rockdale80
08-29-2009, 12:35 AM

Crow? ;)

Good luck the rest of the way.