PDA

View Full Version : Gobbler Football Field

44INAROW
08-12-2009, 07:29 PM
The Gobbler football field should be much greener and more lush now that we are getting this wonderful rain (Weds 7:20 pm) Thank the Good Lord for this much needed rain........... (even if the satillite is out - that's cool - we need the rain);)

** how's that for keeping the topic sports related?:D

SintonFan_inAustin
08-12-2009, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
The Gobbler football field should be much greener and more lush now that we are getting this wonderful rain (Weds 7:20 pm) Thank the Good Lord for this much needed rain........... (even if the satillite is out - that's cool - we need the rain);)

** how's that for keeping the topic sports related?:D i was in Cuero yesterday on a service call and ask if ya'll have received any rain and they said nothing at all for a while now and i told her well i think you'll be getting some this week :eek: :)

44INAROW
08-12-2009, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
i was in Cuero yesterday on a service call and ask if ya'll have received any rain and they said nothing at all for a while now and i told her well i think you'll be getting some this week :eek: :)

thanks for the good luck charm - how about a phone call next time you are in town????

sinfan75
08-12-2009, 09:38 PM
I can see the lighting from Sinton (probably around Refugio or Goliad). Hopefully it nudges down here.

crabman
08-12-2009, 09:52 PM
We are at the epicenter of the massive south Texas drought. Drive from Cuero to Westhoff and it looks like the surface of the moon.

Tonight we got 1.7". Now we have mud.