PDA

View Full Version : Sealy Tigers ?

trdogs09
08-12-2009, 03:34 PM
A friend of mine told me that Sealy has a few freshmen that will be playing varsity ball, can someone confirm this?

thanks!!

hookandladder
08-12-2009, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by trdogs09
A friend of mine told me that Sealy has a few freshmen that will be playing varsity ball, can someone confirm this?

thanks!!

My son played on the 8th grade team last year, Sealy had a very good looking kid at QB. Heard he might have been held back a year for reason unknown however he was very athletic, would say over 6' tall maybe 165lbs. Would think he might possible be on Varsity, there were some other good looking kids on the field also.

dachosenone
08-12-2009, 05:21 PM
I here the the Jones kid (QB) and the RB both freshmen are on varsity.

rancher
08-12-2009, 06:44 PM
I also heard the same thing, due to depth problems.

hookandladder
08-13-2009, 06:47 AM
Originally posted by dachosenone
I here the the Jones kid (QB) and the RB both freshmen are on varsity.

The RB that they had last year was not very tall but had thighs as big as my boys waist, was definitely hard to bring down. QB was very talented also however we played them tough the whole game, looking forward to playing them over the next few years. As far as 8th grade last year I would say Sealy and LG were the top 2 teams from a pretty even District.

TRENCHES06
08-13-2009, 09:38 AM
If two freshmen are starting......they are in trouble...

hookandladder
08-13-2009, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by TRENCHES06
If two freshmen are starting......they are in trouble...

Think he said playing Varsity not starting, LG had a Freshmen play and start on Varsity last year. Think he did OK last year which he also gained a lot of experience , Also Tye Gunn started his freshmen year. Their are some kids out there that can play Varsity ball their freshmen year, even with the boy's.

FbCoachB40
08-13-2009, 02:07 PM
Ask Cuero about their starting freshman. I dont think that there have been any complaints. We will see if they are in trouble as you say when they play you week 10.

maestro
08-13-2009, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by FbCoachB40
Ask Cuero about their starting freshman. I dont think that there have been any complaints. We will see if they are in trouble as you say when they play you week 10.

good to read a post from you...

miss you over here in 26-3a...

FormerBellvilleBrahma
08-13-2009, 08:46 PM
I here the the Jones kid (QB) and the RB both freshmen are on varsity. Heard one of these moved to Brookshire?

STAggie
08-13-2009, 09:57 PM
Neither have moved to Brookshire and both will be getting lots of playing time/possibly starting this year. The QB has moved to outside linebacker and the running back will play slot receiver. From what I hear both are turning lots of heads at two a days. Also, Sealy has gotten a new linebacker who started for Katy last year. He is originally from Sealy and has moved back.

dachosenone
08-14-2009, 05:29 PM
What is the freshmen RB's or WR name. I think his father is from Brookshire.

STAggie
08-14-2009, 09:42 PM
What is the freshmen RB's or WR name. I think his father is from Brookshire.

Both of their fathers are from Brookshire.

trdogs09
08-19-2009, 09:56 AM
Ricky Jones
Jawon Davis

Ricky is young for his grade, both kids are very talented and will earn their playing time.

K-MAC Chuck
08-19-2009, 10:39 AM
For the 2 cents it's worth...

All Sealy games will be broadcast this year on the Sealy Tiger Sports Network...

www.sealysports.com