PDA

View Full Version : lavega ,china spring

West22
08-11-2009, 09:28 PM
Any know who all is coming back on these teams and how well do they think they will do if they make the playoffs?

formercougar18
08-12-2009, 12:58 AM
Of course Brian Bell is coming back, and he is a great football player, only question will be if anyone will be able to step up and take Hick's place which will be almost impossible. They have capable wide receivers with meador, and hogeda, but they will really need to step it up. Garrett Boyd is the only O-line returner, and no returning rb's. Only one returning defensive starter and that's OLB Jacob Woodruff, played with him last year and was really solid. Size is a one thing that will maybe pose a problem, but knowing the China Spring coaching staff they will make it work. Secondary is my biggest concern, lost everybody, and i dont know how deep they are and none have more than probably one full game of varsity experience against second team offenses. I think they will have a good year, could go 10-0 if they can get past Mexia which will not be easy at all. but I think they can take district.