PDA

View Full Version : Tech Fix Set

BobcatBenny
08-11-2009, 04:20 PM
OK, I have my Tech fix all setup.

This season I get to attend the Red Raider's dismantling of ...

Rice ...
Texas A&M ...

and ... Oklahoma State :D

firstdown
08-11-2009, 04:25 PM
My son is going to OKState this year I guess I will be sporting Orange when they play the Red Raiders.

Are you a Tech fan? If yes will you be wearing Red and Black? Just doesn't seem right Argyle in Orange and Celina in Red and Black

BTW OKState hangs half a hundred on Tech. :D

BobcatBenny
08-11-2009, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by firstdown
... BTW OKState hangs half a hundred on Tech. :D
And Tech returns the favor with 50 + 1 ;)

Trashman
08-11-2009, 04:47 PM
I like Tech, but right now my thoughts are they could easily lose two of those games.:(

Pick6
08-11-2009, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by Trashman
I like Tech, but right now my thoughts are they could easily lose two of those games.:(

Against Rice and OSU?

BobcatBenny
08-11-2009, 04:59 PM
True ... Rice and Okie Lite will not be easy matchups.

Trashman
08-11-2009, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by Pick6
Against Rice and OSU?

Yes, and if they get caught napping they could lose to TAMU as well.:thinking:

Electus Unus
08-11-2009, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny
True ... Rice and Okie Lite will not be easy matchups. to bad sam mcguffie has to sit out a year

Rabid Cougar
08-11-2009, 08:45 PM
Yes, and if they get caught napping they could lose to TAMU as well.:thinking:

More like a coma. It's not going to pretty.

BobcatBenny
08-11-2009, 09:19 PM
Yeah, I just checked and I am fairly certain that Tech has A&M's number.

So ... ring ... ring ... hello ... A&M? ... It's Tech calling ... put your panties and skirts on because Red is taking you dancing.

Rabid Cougar
08-11-2009, 09:59 PM
I'm watching the Real 12th Man and the original Wrecking Crew play Auburn in the 86 Cotton Bowl on CBS College Sports.
I can only wishfully remember the good old days.....

WildTexan972
08-11-2009, 10:58 PM

good gawd this is right in line with Bwd thinking they would dominate at 3A since they were average in 4A....

Tech will put 60 on Ok St in Stinkwater and the other 2 games are in Lubbock and Tech don't lose to those crappy teams in Lubbock....

by the time Tech finishes the 4th game of the season they will have scored 225 pts already....and they will have yet to play the pound em games at home over KSU, KU and the Ags....there is nearly another 200 pts right there....

bleacherbum
08-12-2009, 11:37 AM
BTW OKState hangs half a hundred on Tech

This

to bad sam mcguffie has to sit out a year

this too :(

Trashman
08-12-2009, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by WildTexan972
good gawd this is right in line with Bwd thinking they would dominate at 3A since they were average in 4A....

Tech will put 60 on Ok St in Stinkwater and the other 2 games are in Lubbock and Tech don't lose to those crappy teams in Lubbock....

by the time Tech finishes the 4th game of the season they will have scored 225 pts already....and they will have yet to play the pound em games at home over KSU, KU and the Ags....there is nearly another 200 pts right there....

What are you :smoker:. This has nothing to do with Brownwood. :crazy1: Dude you need a dose of reality. :rolleyes:

BobcatBenny
08-12-2009, 04:47 PM
What are you :smoker:. This has nothing to do with Brownwood. :crazy1: Dude you need a dose of reality. :rolleyes:
I think it had to do with your general mindset.

Your thoughts about Brownwood's ability in 3A.
--vs--
Your thoughts aout TAMU's ability in the Big XII.

Seems generally delusional. :)

Pmoney
08-13-2009, 02:22 AM
Ill be at the Rice and A&M game since both are a home game...but the game I can't wait for is the Baylor game at the Cowboy stadium

Trashman
08-13-2009, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny
I think it had to do with your general mindset.

Your thoughts about Brownwood's ability in 3A.
--vs--
Your thoughts aout TAMU's ability in the Big XII.

Seems generally delusional. :)

I have no delusions about any team. I have high hopes but no delusions. TAMU sucks as a team, no doubt. They will probably loose to Tech but stranger things have happend. As far as Brownwood goes, I'm a homer all the way, I root for them no matter who they play. A true fan does those sorts of things. :rolleyes: Tech on the other hand is not half the team they were last year at this time. They may prove differently once the season starts.:devil: