PDA

View Full Version : Texas will play Florida Atlantic in BCS College Football National Championship Game.

Phil C
08-11-2009, 01:20 PM
At least according to one respected forecaster. See below.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/bowlprojection?season=2009&week=0

Emerson1
08-11-2009, 01:22 PM
Cal is going to win the Pac 10

OnceABucJr
08-11-2009, 06:31 PM
BPhill, you really didn't mean Florida Atlantic (did you?)!!!!

PhiI C
08-11-2009, 07:16 PM
Bruce at the web site had predicted Florida Atlantic. That was what I was referring to. But if you look it up now he has changed his mind and it says Florida. :)

Old Dog
08-11-2009, 09:17 PM
Bruce must have gotten over his concussion and sees things more clearly now.....................

wtfootball
08-11-2009, 11:37 PM
We read this every year at this time and pretty much every year Mack Brown shows the world he can't pull it off. McCoy hasn't been the same since my beloved aggies laid him out two years ago...still can't believe some called that a dirty hit. Heck, I'm not sure TU can take a weak Aggie team this year much less make it to the National Chapionship!
Whoooop!

Big Papa
08-11-2009, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by wtfootball
We read this every year at this time and pretty much every year Mack Brown shows the world he can't pull it off. McCoy hasn't been the same since my beloved aggies laid him out two years ago...still can't believe some called that a dirty hit. Heck, I'm not sure TU can take a weak Aggie team this year much less make it to the National Chapionship!
Whoooop!

:doh: :doh: :doh:

Daddy D 11
08-12-2009, 12:12 AM
Whoooop!

nice:rolleyes:

Let's just hope the Aggie's can win Five games this year. I mean after all, that'd be one more than they won last year:clap:

IrishTex
08-12-2009, 04:28 AM
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d149/LewP/custom_1250029802840_fau.jpg

Funny indeed!

Phil C
08-12-2009, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by IrishTex
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d149/LewP/custom_1250029802840_fau.jpg

Funny indeed!

Excellent job IrishTex! Alertness too by Irish so we now have a record of the mistake and proves what I had written. Once again well done IrishTex.

RedWhiteBlue
08-12-2009, 10:35 AM
Whoooop!
That's hilarious.... thank you for proving, AGAIN, the true meaning behind 'Aggie'....:D

BwdLions
08-12-2009, 01:29 PM
Whoooop!

It's usually really hard to insult an aggy, but that was a really dumb post. Yeah, the aggys really got up for that game two years ago to support their out-going coach. It was a shock that a much less talented aggy team beat Texas. It'll happen every now and then.

Oh, and yes it was a dirty hit.

BwdLions
08-12-2009, 01:30 PM
nm

Booter11
08-12-2009, 01:55 PM
As much as i would like to see the Aggies pull off an upset on the Horns, i just dont see it happening.... The Horns have too much talent all across the board at every position

JasperDog94
08-12-2009, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by BwdLions
Oh, and yes it was a dirty hit. You mean you can't hit a player seconds after the whistle blows and he's coming off the field and has already unbuckled his chinstrap? This game is really being wussified...;)