PDA

View Full Version : The Reason why Fairfield hasn't had a playoff team in 5 Yrs

coach
08-10-2009, 08:51 PM
i found out they have been practicing in shorts and wearing the girl's VOLLEYBALL KNEEPADS.

wildstangs
08-10-2009, 09:36 PM
Practicing in shorts is mandatory for first four days.....Volleyball kneepads is just weird.

Emerson1
08-10-2009, 10:31 PM
The volleyball pads aren't that weird.

Now if it was volleyball shorts

Z-RO
08-11-2009, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by Emerson1
The volleyball pads aren't that weird.

Now if it was volleyball shorts

No, it IS that weird. How many times during 2-A-Days did you ever wear volleyball anything? Are they afraid to get there knees dirty?....wow

WOS87
08-11-2009, 02:56 AM
Winning a grand total of 3 district games in the past 4 seasons combined could also have something to do with it

BILLYFRED0000
08-11-2009, 07:30 AM
Yeah I think the key to winning a football game is beat the other team.

eagles_victory
08-11-2009, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by WOS87
Winning a grand total of 3 district games in the past 4 seasons combined could also have something to do with it We just havent had very much talent whats worse sucking and having no talent or having all the talent in the world and pissing it away every year in the 3rd round?

44INAROW
08-11-2009, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
We just havent had very much talent whats worse sucking and having no talent or having all the talent in the world and pissing it away every year in the 3rd round?
:eek:

pirate4state
08-11-2009, 09:52 AM
We just havent had very much talent whats worse sucking and having no talent or having all the talent in the world and pissing it away every year in the 3rd round? :eek: :eek: http://www.clipartof.com/images/thumbnail/762.gif

BILLYFRED0000
08-11-2009, 09:54 AM
We just havent had very much talent whats worse sucking and having no talent or having all the talent in the world and pissing it away every year in the 3rd round?

Now that is a good question. I would take the kids with no talent as long as they work their butts off and give it all they got everytime.

kaorder1999
08-11-2009, 04:53 PM
wearing the knee pads is very common. What they will do is wear the shorts with their thigh pads, hip pads, butt pad and all under their shorts in girdle. THen to keep them from putting on practice pants they can just wear knee pads and everything is still protected.

Additup
08-11-2009, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000
Now that is a good question. I would take the kids with no talent as long as they work their butts off and give it all they got everytime.

I'll vouch for WOS kids...they work their butts off. Numbers are always a little low because of what they demand - FOOTBALL AIN'T FOR EVERYBODY.

They ain't gonna soften up to keep kids around or make mommies happy. Sometimes during a playoff run, depth and injuries get 'em...but they ain't losing games because their kids or staff lacks of work ethic.

eagles_victory
08-11-2009, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by Additup
I'll vouch for WOS kids...they work their butts off. Numbers are always a little low because of what they demand - FOOTBALL AIN'T FOR EVERYBODY.

They ain't gonna soften up to keep kids around or make mommies happy. Sometimes during a playoff run, depth and injuries get 'em...but they ain't losing games because their kids or staff lacks of work ethic. I shouldnt of taken a shot at WOS I have no problem with WOS just get annoyed by WOS 87.