PDA

View Full Version : Team Pictures

SHSBulldog00
08-10-2009, 03:45 PM
Post Your Team Pic's Here!

Sweeny Bulldogs

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/6299/2009sweenybulldogs.th.jpg (http://img6.imageshack.us/i/2009sweenybulldogs.jpg/)

Johnnypaycheck
08-10-2009, 11:06 PM
The baseball coach is one SEXY BEAST! WOW!

Emerson1
08-10-2009, 11:13 PM
Geez looks like there is 1 coach for every 2 players

Electus Unus
08-11-2009, 03:29 AM
what a group of cheerleaders:rolleyes:

mac77
08-11-2009, 09:49 PM
That's their entire staff including cheer sponsor and athletic secretary! The question is who isn't in the picture?

SweenyBulldog
08-12-2009, 07:29 AM
Originally posted by mac77
That's their entire staff including cheer sponsor and athletic secretary! The question is who isn't in the picture? LOL you know when I was playing I thought the exact samething...How do the boys look this year anyone from Sweeny know? I drove by practice the other day and looks like we have some boys with size this year...I hope they do well

Blackcat1954
08-12-2009, 02:34 PM
Finished taking my team and individual pictures here at the Tribune on Monday with Van Vleck

Coaches were included

No coaches on Bay City or Tidehaven picture

Coaches on Palacios picture

Some of these pic sessions take forever and some player act goofy for individual shot

For team show some players won't look at the camera and their heads

Some coaches forgot to take off sun glasses and caps

one player brought out his helmet and coach jumped on him

Just glad its over

Now its only scrimmmages and games

SHSBulldog00
08-12-2009, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by SweenyBulldog
LOL you know when I was playing I thought the exact samething...How do the boys look this year anyone from Sweeny know? I drove by practice the other day and looks like we have some boys with size this year...I hope they do well

Sweeny should have a good team this year. But it depends on how well they mesh. The lines will have size but they lack a lot of quality depth. They have plenty of running backs and receivers. Team speed should be a plus.

SweenyBulldog
08-13-2009, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by SHSBulldog00
Sweeny should have a good team this year. But it depends on how well they mesh. The lines will have size but they lack a lot of quality depth. They have plenty of running backs and receivers. Team speed should be a plus. GREAT!...Yeah even the year I was playing (2005) Sweeny never had any real depth in the line department but we managed some how....we did have alot of speed tho and a good depth in runningbacks and recievers tho