PDA

View Full Version : Madden 2010

Emerson1
08-09-2009, 05:27 PM
You can get madden + 1 year of S.I. for $50

sitvoffer.com

JasperDog94
08-10-2009, 08:33 AM
Has anyone played Madden on the Wii in the past? If so, what were your thoughts?

crzyjournalist03
08-10-2009, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
Has anyone played Madden on the Wii in the past? If so, what were your thoughts?

Really enjoyed it last year. This year, I'm not too interested because they've really "cartooned" it up. They've changed the players to have ridiculously big muscles and wide receivers have really long legs, etc.

The thing that separates Madden from a lot of other sports ventures on the Wii is that they have online play and free roster updates that you can download, so you're not playing with a five-month out-of-date game when you get it.

JasperDog94
08-10-2009, 10:12 AM
It might be worth a purchase then. I wish they kept it more like the PS3 and X-Box versions, but I guess they're going after a different demographic on the Wii. Oh well, it's still probably worth it. Thanks for the info.

crzyjournalist03
08-10-2009, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
It might be worth a purchase then. I wish they kept it more like the PS3 and X-Box versions, but I guess they're going after a different demographic on the Wii. Oh well, it's still probably worth it. Thanks for the info.

You might want to double-check on the online capabilities for '10...in the preorder packaging that most websites has right now doesn't show the "wifi" circle in it...that doesn't mean that it doesn't have online, but considering all the changes they've made, I wouldn't be surprised if they cut it out.

You could pick up a copy of '09 and get rosters that were accurate as of the Super Bowl if you like online play.