PDA

View Full Version : Guess who was in Port A this weekend...

AP Panther Fan
08-08-2009, 11:47 AM
My daughter works as a hostess at Trout Street and Tommy Lee Jones came in for dinner...she seated him.

:D

Now how cool would that be? Next to Robert Duvall, Brad Pitt and Denzel ... he would top my list.:)

PhiI C
08-08-2009, 02:36 PM
:clap:

I wonder how he would have reacted if he had known that was the teenage terminator. :)

Trashman
08-08-2009, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
My daughter works as a hostess at Trout Street and Tommy Lee Jones came in for dinner...she seated him.

:D

How how cool would that be? Next to Robert Duvall, Brad Pitt and Denzel ... he would top my list.:)

It wouldn't if you actually ever had to deal with him. :mad:

AP Panther Fan
08-09-2009, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by Trashman
It wouldn't if you actually ever had to deal with him. :mad:

awww, really? :confused:

He was wearing his aviators and ate chicken fried steak.:D

I didn't realize that he was from San Saba TX and worked on an oil rig growing up. San Saba sounds like it should be in the valley. Another interesting tidbit is that he was Al Gore's room mate at Harvard.

Trashman
08-09-2009, 07:40 PM
Yeah, he still owns a ranch in San Saba, just about 40 miles southeast of Brownwood. He drives an old chevrolet apache pickup around town when he is there.

BaseballUmp
08-12-2009, 10:27 PM
He makes trips to Cameron from time to time as well and Hillary Duff's grandmother lives around here and Drayton McClane is from here

poisoned10
08-12-2009, 11:01 PM
Me and my wife's family recently took a weekend trip to Hot Springs and went to eat at the Outback one night and was sat by Jerry Van Dyke.

I'm not too familiar with him. I just remember him from the TV show 'Coach.'

Apparently he is a regular there.

Ranger Mom
08-13-2009, 08:43 AM
He has a house here in Midland. He is pretty good friends with my ex-father-in-law.