View Full Version : Alvocado on a bacon sandwich with miracle whip is amazing

Electus Unus
08-06-2009, 01:44 PM
add salt and pepper to taste

=

win

DDBooger
08-06-2009, 01:47 PM
Cali club from jason's deli is similar...that's what I'm having later :)

BuffyMars
08-06-2009, 02:09 PM
my fave is a turkey on wheat with provolone, mustard, tomatoes, onions, and avocado.

avocado is a very underrated veggie to use on a sandwich.

Electus Unus
08-06-2009, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
my fave is a turkey on wheat with provolone, mustard, tomatoes, onions, and avocado.

avocado is a very underrated veggie to use on a sandwich. YEAH BUT YOU HAVE NO BACON!

DDBooger
08-06-2009, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by Electus Unus
YEAH BUT YOU HAVE NO BACON!
turkey bacon is pretty good if you want to be healthy

Electus Unus
08-06-2009, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
turkey bacon is pretty good if you want to be healthy Healthy bacon? Give me pork bacon anyday!

If you eat something real greasy and chug a red bull right after could it still clog your arteries?

pirate4state
08-06-2009, 02:17 PM
turkey bacon is pretty good if you want to be healthy turkey bacon is good and i'm still trying to figure out what an aLvocado is :D ;)

Electus Unus
08-06-2009, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
turkey bacon is good and i'm still trying to figure out what an aLvocado is :D ;) hush your mouth...you know what i mean

Bone Pile
08-06-2009, 02:24 PM
What about the big thick slice of a garden fresh tomatoe?
Followed by a glass of cold milk!!!
Can't beat it!!

Electus Unus
08-06-2009, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by Bone Pile
What about the big thick slice of a garden fresh tomatoe?
Followed by a glass of cold milk!!!
Can't beat it!! we were lookin for a tomato but couldn't find one!

Twirling Time
08-06-2009, 02:27 PM
Guacamole (from avocados) and bacon is pretty good too. I also like to fry up a mess of pecans in bacon grease. Yummy.

44INAROW
08-06-2009, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by Twirling Time
Guacamole (from avocados) and bacon is pretty good too. I also like to fry up a mess of pecans in bacon grease. Yummy.
I'll agree with the pecans in bacon grease....... have you even fried them in bacon grease then sprinkle garlic salt on them and then toast for a few mins under the broiler.. OMG - heaven.

BreckTxLonghorn
08-06-2009, 02:41 PM
turkey bacon is pretty good if you want to be healthy

Turkey bacon is delicious...

BreckTxLonghorn
08-06-2009, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
turkey bacon is good and i'm still trying to figure out what an aLvocado is :D ;)

It's an avocado afrom Alvarado.

DDBooger
08-06-2009, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by BreckTxLonghorn
Turkey bacon is delicious... I agree, first time I had it, my mom didn't tell me and she made bacon and egg. It was delicious.

LoveTheHornets
08-06-2009, 05:44 PM
First of all, turkey bacon is nooooo match for regular bacon, although all i eat these days is turkey bacon (with Egg Beaters, too--getting older sucks). But frying pecans in bacon grease? Never heard of it, but it sounds great! My momma was a firm believer in the power of bacon grease. We didn't have french fries while growing up; we had fried potatoes cooked in the cast iron skillet in bacon grease. My momma also cooks green beans in the cast iron skillet with bacon grease. Mmmmmm . . . I am salivating just thinking about it . . . I think I need to go visit my parents . . .

BuffyMars
08-06-2009, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by Electus Unus
YEAH BUT YOU HAVE NO BACON!

I DON'T WONT NONE. YES I SAID WONT. :tongue: