PDA

View Full Version : Go Buffs!!

gochargers!!
10-01-2002, 05:15 PM
Keep at 'em, Buffs....sounds like ya'll are turning the corner. Tear 'em up on Friday.

Chris Hart
10-01-2002, 05:31 PM
I haven't seen the buffs play this year, but reading about them in the newspapers and here on the low, I believe this is the week they will get their first win. Caldwell is undefeated, but they haven't played the competition like the buffs have. I predict Giddings 34-Caldwell 20.

buffalo booster
10-03-2002, 04:40 PM
Good to hear that some folks still have confidence in the Buffs. This may be a low scoring game, though. The Buffalo defense won't give up many. Unfortunately, the offense may not score that many either! 21-10 Giddings.

gochargers!!
10-04-2002, 07:35 AM
I'm thinkin' the Buffs will have the new offense running great tonight. Sounded like they started clicking a little before the half last week. I think it will carry over to tonight's game. Their tough early season schedule will start to pay dividends now.

GO BUFFS!!!!
WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s....Feliz Cumpleanos "Padre".

CHS_Grad '85
10-04-2002, 09:25 AM
Hey Chris, Caldwell is 3-1. We lost to Liberty Hill 34-27. And you're right, Giddings has always played some hard teams. This game is going to be a nail biter for us. I just wish both teams lots of luck and an injury free game.

Sting 'em Hornets!

<small>[ October 04, 2002, 09:26 AM: Message edited by: CHS_Grad '85 ]</small>

sweetspot
10-04-2002, 09:34 AM
Best of Luck to the Buffs. I heard the buffs might be dropping their hand a little bit more tonite than they have been.

There might be some familiar faces in the crowd tonite. ONe of which does not want to see any position blocking. Come off the Ball! and Play hard. Tell #53 suck it up and get on the field.

Best of Luck to #86 and the old #91, you guys are players....

2AKH
10-04-2002, 09:41 AM
Im agree with sweetspot. Come off the ball. Fit up and separate. I also agree 86 & 91 you guys are players. I could add several more to the player list. There should be several familar faces in the crowd. We all are behind you. GATA HAW
Victory with Honor thruough Perserverence

INOUNVME
10-04-2002, 10:33 AM
As long as people are packing up and heading to G-Town, count me in. What kind of fun will this be. Buffs, GATA. At this point, records mean nothing. Trust me on this, Caldwell can talk and yell all they want. Deep down, they know that they cannot beat you. Last year still plays heavily in their heads. Make a good 1st impression. First whistle to last whistle - whip that A$$. I would put numbers on here but I might as well just type a roster. Good Luck. GATA

bviking
10-04-2002, 10:39 AM
I am concerned that too many people think that Caldwell is the same team they are last year. they have all new personel, new coaches and a new attitude. Caldwell wins this one.

bviking
10-04-2002, 10:41 AM
Caldwell has the #2 rated defense in Central Texas. I do not think #8 will have quite the game he had against Cameron.

Chris Hart
10-04-2002, 02:22 PM
Sorry about that CHS_Grad85, I forgot about Liberty Hill beating Caldwell the first game, but that only makes me think Giddings will win this game even more. I believe Liberty Hill is way overrated.

bviking
10-04-2002, 02:37 PM
Overrated, Liberty Hill is not good. They will probably be 9-0 until they face Burnet. They are in a weak district with an easy schedule. they should have one loss to Caldwell. Caldwell lost because they fumbled the ball 7 times and gave Liberty Hill the ball inside the twenty 3 times. Without the fumbles, Caldwell wins that game by 21 or 28 points. Early season mistakes hurt them, but learning from that game is probably the reason they are so much better now.

CHS_Grad '85
10-04-2002, 03:11 PM
Maybe so Chris cos Caldwell is young. Right now, there is no pressure on them so they are just having fun. In the end, I think that's all that matters. With only 2 starters back (o & d) we're glad to be doing this well so far. Win or lose its just about playing @ your best. The rest is gravy...

BURNT ORANGE HORNET 86
10-04-2002, 04:02 PM
Saw Giddings play the oYe last friday both teams are about as good as Liberty Hill. the oYe D was sucking wind in the 3rd Quarter. bviking your correct about the turnovers without them the HORNETS win by 3 or 4 td's. fist game jitters. the team grew up form this experience & beat 2 quality teams in Madisonville & Hearne.

<small>[ October 04, 2002, 04:06 PM: Message edited by: BURNT ORANGE HORNET 86 ]</small>

2001GiddingsLB
10-04-2002, 05:39 PM
I think #8 will have a good game against Caldwell. you know why cuz he is one of the few guys who by himself can make a difference on the Buffaloes team. Go Buffs and get after that a$$!!

Chris Hart
10-04-2002, 07:53 PM
Guys, I'm sorry if it sounded like I was ripping Caldwell(I wasn't). I am just not sold on Liberty Hill. I don't think Liberty Hill will be 9-0 when they play Burnet. I think they will be 5-0 after tonight, but I don't see them winning but 1 game (possibly) in district 25, with losses to Burnet,Bandera and Ingram. If they want to win, they better win against Wimberley or Llano, but I'm going to predict that they go 5-5 this year.

I wish Caldwell and Giddings the best tonight, I don't have a preference between them, just a prediction that Giddings wins.