PDA

View Full Version : 3AFan

Gobbla2001
07-13-2001, 10:42 PM
I appriciate your opinions, I did my region IV page and then all of the sudden everyone else came up with these novels for their pages, I can't help it, I was told to give a wrap-up so I did, maybe if I were getting paid and you had some wrap-ups of your own on your own web page I'd take your opinion more seriously, hell, I get a kick outta reading my stuff, cuz it's straight from my brain, and at the time my brain was only thinking that, who 'I' think is gunna be good and who 'I' think is not gunna be good, but does it really matter anyway? I could sit here and write a book about the teams and which place they should come in and all and it's all going to boil down to what I have up there now, until I see the 3AFandownlow.com site (please don't use 'Down Low' though) you have no business getting in my business..... Oh, here's a cool link for ya..... http://3afootball.homestead.com/region4.html

P.S. Did you ever take the time to think maybe the reason my district wrap-up's aren't as long is because I wanted something up while I'm working on the 'big' stuff....

[This message has been edited by Gobbla2001 (edited July 13, 2001).]