PDA

View Full Version : Arlington question

coach
08-03-2009, 11:25 PM
in two weeks i will be in arlington watching the rangers play i want a hotel room close to the stadium that isnt trash...something like a marriot or a nicer la quinta...anybody know where that would be?

injuredinmelee
08-03-2009, 11:35 PM
there is a newer La Quinta ( at least recently remodeled) that is right by the entrance to Six Flags. Has a cool pool and water play area for the kids.

Emerson1
08-03-2009, 11:39 PM
A lot of my uncles and cousins are coming down for the game. They always stay at the La Quinta(been doing this for years), and I think there might be a shuttle service.

lostaussie
08-04-2009, 06:47 AM
There is also a Holiday Inn Express right beside Six Flags that I think has shuttle service also. I have stayed their a couple of times. For the big spenders across the highway there is a Courtyard by Marriot, which I am sure will have all the ammenities you will need. Have fun!!!

mwynn05
08-04-2009, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by coach
in two weeks i will be in arlington watching the rangers play i want a hotel room close to the stadium that isnt trash...something like a marriot or a nicer la quinta...anybody know where that would be? which game? im going on the 14th

Emerson1
08-04-2009, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by mwynn05
which game? im going on the 14th

Them, jason and I are going the 15th.

JasperDog94
08-04-2009, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by coach
in two weeks i will be in arlington watching the rangers play i want a hotel room close to the stadium that isnt trash...something like a marriot or a nicer la quinta...anybody know where that would be? Do what I did and go to priceline and set your own price. I asked for a 3 star or better hotel in the vicinity of the ballpark for 50 bucks a night. I got upgraded to a 3 1/2 star hotel (The Hilton) for 50 bucks a night. You can't beat that.:) :)

DU_stud04
08-04-2009, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
Do what I did and go to priceline and set your own price. I asked for a 3 star or better hotel in the vicinity of the ballpark for 50 bucks a night. I got upgraded to a 3 1/2 star hotel (The Hilton) for 50 bucks a night. You can't beat that.:) :) hilton is close enough and right there by all the restaurants off of lamar. hell lot better than staying on the other side of 30. had all of our luggage stolen from our hotel room off of collins, car broken into at the laquinta(nothing was stolen, didnt have anything in the car) only place i like staying by the stadium has been the Sheraton thats just a block away...shuttles to everything around you, or a quick walk to the stadium, easy access to 360 and i-30 and its nice.

DU_stud04
08-04-2009, 11:05 AM
one of my best friends here in arlington works at the sheraton, lots of the baseball teams stay there. told me thats the place to stay if you're staying in arlington. he's a bit bias though. haha