PDA

View Full Version : So Long For Now

Tiger Turtle
08-03-2009, 02:55 PM
Well, after 31 years teaching at Sealy ISD and five state championships, my wife finally came up against a principal she couldn't put up with. She (wife) has taken a new job at 5A Seven Lakes HS in Katy ISD so I guess I'll be giving up my coveted 48-yard-line-top-row-against-the-press-box season tickets at Tiger Stadium. I'll probably be lurking around occasionally during the season but I won't have any 3A insights to offer, so see y'all around and I enjoyed all the debates over the years.

pirate4state
08-03-2009, 02:59 PM
good luck to you & your wife in Katy

44INAROW
08-03-2009, 03:19 PM
Sorry bout the reason you're moving but hopefully you'll be happy there. Pop back in from time to time :)

SintonFan
08-03-2009, 09:19 PM
Good luck in the new town!
Keep in touch.:) :cool:

SWMustang
08-03-2009, 09:19 PM
seems like Katy opens a new high school every couple of years...

Electus Unus
08-03-2009, 09:21 PM
bye old timer!

zebrablue2
08-03-2009, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by Tiger Turtle
Well, after 31 years teaching at Sealy ISD and five state championships, my wife finally came up against a principal she couldn't put up with. She (wife) has taken a new job at 5A Seven Lakes HS in Katy ISD so I guess I'll be giving up my coveted 48-yard-line-top-row-against-the-press-box season tickets at Tiger Stadium. I'll probably be lurking around occasionally during the season but I won't have any 3A insights to offer, so see y'all around and I enjoyed all the debates over the years.

lots of luck. about 2 yrs from now sealy could be shooting for a state championship?? their incoming fr. class has lots of talent, so we shall see how things turn out. keep in touch.