PDA

View Full Version : Zero week again

Gsquared
08-03-2009, 09:51 AM
Anybody in the DFW area (Pick 6) wanna share gas and a ride on this trip August 27th and 28th?

Thursday 9am, leave Austin Ranch (The Colony) for Nachadoches for Gilmer vs Jasper, after that game, either find a truck stop to crash at and wake up Friday morning and head towards Liberty Hill. Back to Dallas area after LH/Giddings game, pick up TXB and head to Hico Saturday morning or Hico Super Six.

lostaussie
08-03-2009, 10:06 AM
sounds like you are trying to get your "football fix" started in a big way!!!!!

Pick6
08-03-2009, 10:24 AM
Don't think I can take off Thurs and Fri, but I'll check.

Gsquared
08-03-2009, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
sounds like you are trying to get your "football fix" started in a big way!!!!!
Yeah, im jonesin, my skin is crawlin etc....

Aesculus gilmus
08-04-2009, 06:04 PM
The Gilmer-Jasper game at SFA is no longer scheduled for Thursday night, Aug. 27, but rather the following night. It's still at SFA, though, just at the more traditional time.

I got this word from as official a source as there can be when it comes to Gilmer football.

Gsquared
08-05-2009, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by Aesculus gilmus
The Gilmer-Jasper game at SFA is no longer scheduled for Thursday night, Aug. 27, but rather the following night. It's still at SFA, though, just at the more traditional time.

I got this word from as official a source as there can be when it comes to Gilmer football.
Ahh well darn. No way im gonna waste a Friday night game in Nac watching Gilmer put a beat down on Jasper.

lostaussie
08-05-2009, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Ahh well darn. No way im gonna waste a Friday night game in Nac watching Gilmer put a beat down on Jasper. even to hang out with me:D. I was actually looking forward to the thursday game so i could catch another on friday:(