PDA

View Full Version : What teams don't want to play Snyder

Snydertigersrul
08-01-2009, 12:15 PM
Let's start with SWEETWATER and BROWNWOOD?

injuredinmelee
08-01-2009, 12:18 PM
ughhhhhhhh

IrishTex
08-01-2009, 12:27 PM
I'm kinda new at this. Why wouldn't Sweetwater want to play Snyder? I thought I remember seeing where Sweetwater has a winning record vs. Snyder.

:thinking:

TheDOCTORdre
08-01-2009, 12:32 PM
If this was the BCS then Sweetwater wouldnt want to play Sndyer because it would lower their strength of schedule

Sweetwater Red
08-01-2009, 12:34 PM
Zzzzzzzzzzzz

Sweetwater Red
08-01-2009, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
If this was the BCS then Sweetwater wouldnt want to play Sndyer because it would lower their strength of schedule

No kidding!

Saying Sweetwater doesn't want to play Snyder makes as much
sense as someone saying Wylie doesn't any part of Sweetwater.:rolleyes: :doh:

catgut
08-01-2009, 01:36 PM
Paris doesn't want to play Snyder because it's too long a drive. Not because we'd be afraid of getting beat.

Trashman
08-01-2009, 02:17 PM
Brownwood is looking forward to playing Schneider. I think we owe you something.:devil:

Sweetwater Red
08-01-2009, 02:32 PM
Doesn't Brownwood owe about seven teams
something after last year? :thinking: :D

Looking4number8
08-01-2009, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Yep, and your Red boys are on our list.. this is the year of revenge for Brownwood.

ivchris
08-01-2009, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
Yep, and your Red boys are on our list.. this is the year of revenge for Brownwood.

Revenge of the Nerds :D

TheDOCTORdre
08-01-2009, 06:07 PM

i think what you're referring to is competition...i think they owe us all some competition this year:D

Sweetwater Red
08-01-2009, 06:27 PM
Hahaha! All joking aside. I think Browwood was
the ONLY district game that we didn't have to
play the starters for a full four qtrs. But to hear
them tell it, they were only one possesion away
from going 10-0. :doh:

injuredinmelee
08-01-2009, 06:41 PM
Hahaha! All joking aside. I think Browwood was
the ONLY district game that we didn't have to
play the starters for a full four qtrs. But to hear
them tell it, they were only one possesion away
from going 10-0. :doh:

thats funny right there.

STANG RED
08-01-2009, 10:04 PM
I wish we could play Snoter all 10 season games. I figure 8-2 would be the worst we could expect. Problem is, we wouldnt be prepaired for post season at all. So never mind.

lostaussie
08-02-2009, 07:59 AM
i believe the buckeyes would love to play snyder again:D

IrishTex
08-02-2009, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by lostaussie
i believe the buckeyes would love to play snyder again:D

:clap:

Classic!

DaHop72
08-02-2009, 02:56 PM
Some of you can blow it up your skirts, some of you can stick it in your ear, some of you can choose which one of the two you like best. :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

:D :D :D :D

DaHop72
08-02-2009, 02:57 PM
Oh, and one or two of you none o the above would apply to. :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

lostaussie
08-02-2009, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Some of you can blow it up your skirts, some of you can stick it in your ear, some of you can choose which one of the two you like best. :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

:D :D :D :D he started it :D

IrishTex
08-02-2009, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Oh, and one or two of you none o the above would apply to. :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Huh?

:D

RHCat1031
08-02-2009, 04:59 PM
I'd wouldn't mind seeing a Snyder vs Rio Hondo matchup in the playoffs.

Ranger Mom
08-03-2009, 08:41 AM
Greenwood would love to play Snyder...that would mean we would have made it several rounds in the playoffs!

lostaussie
08-03-2009, 09:16 AM
From the looks of this thread EVERYBODY wants to play Snyder:devil:

DaHop72
08-03-2009, 09:24 AM
From the looks of this thread EVERYBODY wants to play Snyder:devil: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

:D :D

lostaussie
08-03-2009, 10:03 AM
you wore your t-shirt lately or did you just frame it:D

DaHop72
08-03-2009, 10:08 AM
you wore your t-shirt lately or did you just frame it:D Still wear it, haven't framed it yet. Sure get some strange looks when I wear it though.:D

BwdLion73
08-03-2009, 12:03 PM
Are you sure it's the shirt? :D :D :D

DaHop72
08-03-2009, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by BwdLion73
Are you sure it's the shirt? :D :D :D :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: Well you know, there always is that possbilility as well.:D

Sweetwater Red
08-03-2009, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by BwdLion73
Are you sure it's the shirt? :D :D :D

Good point. I know he got some strange looks for wearing a
Snyder cap to Clyde one time. Where is that pic anyway?:thinking: :D

Found it. 2007, Sweetwater vs. Clyde

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v255/RangerMom1/?action=view&current=2a3faafd.pbw

DaHop72
08-03-2009, 03:03 PM
Good point. I know he got some strange looks for wearing a
Snyder cap to Clyde one time. Where is that pic anyway?:thinking: :D

Found it. 2007, Sweetwater vs. Clyde

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v255/RangerMom1/?action=view&current=2a3faafd.pbw Easy now, I haven't rattled your cage.......yet.

I just wish we had a picture of Coach S., I don't think he even saw a play the entire second half trying to figure out where he might have seen the man under that hat. :D

BobcatBenny
08-03-2009, 06:14 PM
Play me you pansies!!!
http://www.slashfilm.com/wp/wp-content/images/snider-439x302.jpg

garciap77
08-19-2009, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny
Play me you pansies!!!

Not so fast Benny!
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/bobcatbeeny.jpg

BobcatBenny
08-19-2009, 11:49 PM
Play me you pansies!!!
I can't believe it took this long to get back to the top.

Thanks ... garciap77 :clap:

When I scrolled down to the bottom of the thread, I made myself laugh so hard beer shot out of my nose!

That was funny! :D

garciap77
08-20-2009, 12:00 AM
I can't believe it took this long to get back to the top.

Thanks ... garciap77 :clap:

When I scrolled down to the bottom of the thread, I made myself laugh so hard beer shot out of my nose!

That was funny! :D

You drunk?
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/1362447180_43aca26997-1.jpg

BobcatBenny
08-20-2009, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by garciap77
You drunk? ...

What do you mean by "You"? :D
http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2008/08/14/alg_robertdowneyjr.jpg

LE Dad
08-20-2009, 10:36 AM

Brownwood, win some games in 3A before you start complaining bout pass defense. I have never heard of Snyder are they supposed to be good??

Ex-Tiger2005
08-20-2009, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by LE Dad
Brownwood, win some games in 3A before you start complaining bout pass defense. I have never heard of Snyder are they supposed to be good??

Never heard of Liberty Eyula! Are yall good?

Rocket
08-20-2009, 11:23 AM
Did Big Spring make the list? LOL

Rocket
08-20-2009, 11:45 AM

Pass defense? There is none in 3A. We proved it. Brownwood was included in that. LOL

Ranger Mom
08-20-2009, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by Rocket
Pass defense? There is none in 3A. We proved it. Brownwood was included in that. LOL

Wow....I didn't realize you played all the 3A teams!!:taunt:

nobogey72
08-20-2009, 12:26 PM
I love playing Snyder-- especially in Snyder --- because when we get back to Abilene it seems that everything smells fresh and clean.:D

DU_stud04
08-20-2009, 12:38 PM
Pass defense? There is none in 3A. We proved it. Brownwood was included in that. LOL kinda sad how you think playing region 1 is the epitome of 3a pass defense. the only thing yall proved is pachal and the 2wr were head and shoulders above everyone else.... what now chief? how does the bus refill?

garciap77
08-20-2009, 12:40 PM

What does know Pairs Hilton about DEFENSE! I mean Brownwood! :D

Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
I saw LH vs the wood and your right ur O was fun to watch..but your D was kinda like Paris Hilton's panties..did not stop anyone from scoring.

U lost alot of that O, so we shall see how the new players step up

Rocket
08-20-2009, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
kinda sad how you think playing region 1 is the epitome of 3a pass defense. the only thing yall proved is pachal and the 2wr were head and shoulders above everyone else.... what now chief? how does the bus refill?

We have 2 more EXCELLENT WR's (Shipley) and a stable of RB's. The QB is a dual threat, passing and running. You guys may not believe me, but we will be as good or better on offense. Defense can only get better...lol

You are right about Region 1. I may be jumping the gun on that statement a bit. But we saw the best Region I had, and not one team had a pass defense. Most geared to stop the run.

Ex-Tiger2005
08-20-2009, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
I love playing Snyder-- especially in Snyder --- because when we get back to Abilene it seems that everything smells fresh and clean.:D

You'll have your shot this year then!

Rocket
08-20-2009, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Wow....I didn't realize you played all the 3A teams!!:taunt:

LOL

Ex-Tiger2005
08-20-2009, 12:57 PM
We have 2 more EXCELLENT WR's (Shipley) and a stable of RB's. The QB is a dual threat, passing and running. You guys may not believe me, but we will be as good or better on offense. Defense can only get better...lol

You are right about Region 1. I may be jumping the gun on that statement a bit. But we saw the best Region I had, and not one team had a pass defense. Most geared to stop the run.

Who is the other stand out WR?

Rocket
08-20-2009, 01:02 PM
Chastain (spelling) His dad has been a coach at Brownwood for a while now. Kid can catch any ball thrown in his vicinity. Another strong JUNIOR. The thing is, we are loaded with talent, most being Juniors. These kids can play. JV killed everybody last year, with the exception of La Vega.

Our RB, Stehl Ratliff is a SOPH. His first varsity carry as a freshman last year was a 30 yard TD against Snyder.

garciap77
08-20-2009, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
kinda sad how you think playing region 1 is the epitome of 3a pass defense. the only thing yall proved is pachal and the 2wr were head and shoulders above everyone else.... what now chief? how does the bus refill?

They might have been head and shoulders above everyone else, but the fact is they went 3-7! Now the BW Jr. Bunch that is going straight to the NFL (That Rocket keeps talking about) I don't know much about them, but I wish them good luck in the NFL!

P.S. DU that BUS don't hunt!:D :D :D

Rocket
08-20-2009, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
They might have been head and shoulders above everyone else, but the fact is they went 3-7! Now the BW Jr. Bunch that is going straight to the NFL (That Rocket keeps talking about) I don't know much about them, but I wish them good luck in the NFL!

P.S. DU that BUS don't hunt!:D :D :D

I see now why you post pictures most of the time.

garciap77
08-20-2009, 01:05 PM
I see now why you post pictures most of the time.

DU_stud04
08-20-2009, 01:14 PM

You are right about Region 1. I may be jumping the gun on that statement a bit. But we saw the best Region I had, and not one team had a pass defense. Most geared to stop the run. that rb i saw last year will be a good'n this year, lets see how the qb fills in this season. yall got anymore big boys on that oline like that lot last season?

geared to stop the run indeed. thats why the r1 teams have the fits they do when they move down to the qf,sf games. they like to keep it the small town smash mouth football. live and die by your sword.... but how much effect does a sword do when you face a team full of archers?

i cant wait for the season to start, all levels of football have me excited right now.

Ranger Mom
08-20-2009, 01:16 PM

Can we borrow a couple of your RB's?? According to the article I read yesterday, we are sorely lacking in that area....and then some!:(

garciap77
08-20-2009, 01:37 PM
Chastain (spelling) His dad has been a coach at Brownwood for a while now. Kid can catch any ball thrown in his vicinity. Another strong JUNIOR. The thing is, we are loaded with talent, most being Juniors. These kids can play. JV killed everybody last year, with the exception of La Vega.

Our RB, Stehl Ratliff is a SOPH. His first varsity carry as a freshman last year was a 30 yard TD against Snyder.

Will there be any NFL “Scouts” when we play you in Brownwood this year?:D

I wonder if it's legal to draft them as high school juniors?:D

;)

LE Dad
08-21-2009, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by Ex-Tiger2005
Never heard of Liberty Eyula! Are yall good? LE 49 Lamesa 12 in 99 on our way to our first of 2 State Titles. I won't mention how badly Canyon was dismantled in 06, needless to say the JV saw significant playing time. That event happened just down from you at theMustang Bowl. I can count the # of times we haven't had at least 1 playoff win the last 10 years on 3 fingers. Now again Snyder?? How did my friend from Sweetwater say it?? oh yeah yellow bellies, black hearts.

LE Dad
08-21-2009, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
Let's start with SWEETWATER and BROWNWOOD? Snyder sounds like the big bass drum in the band.... Everyone wants to beat it. :stirpot: :stirpot:

garciap77
08-21-2009, 07:08 AM
Snyder sounds like the big bass drum in the band.... Everyone wants to beat it. :stirpot: :stirpot:

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/drums.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

:1popcorn:

Ex-Tiger2005
08-21-2009, 09:37 AM
LE 49 Lamesa 12 in 99 on our way to our first of 2 State Titles. I won't mention how badly Canyon was dismantled in 06, needless to say the JV saw significant playing time. That event happened just down from you at theMustang Bowl. I can count the # of times we haven't had at least 1 playoff win the last 10 years on 3 fingers. Now again Snyder?? How did my friend from Sweetwater say it?? oh yeah yellow bellies, black hearts.

Oh please dude you are barking up the wrong tree, Im not even from Lamesa just live here so dont pull that card on me! Snyder will be small this year but hopefully we can surprise some people.

cr180t
08-21-2009, 09:44 AM
Was at the LE Canyon game. The QB from LE that year was a stud. I thought the Canyon QB was good and he was but the LE QB kicked punted and threw the ball 50+ yards into the wind. That same team I think beat Gilmer in the 1st round.

LE Dad
08-21-2009, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by cr180t
Was at the LE Canyon game. The QB from LE that year was a stud. I thought the Canyon QB was good and he was but the LE QB kicked punted and threw the ball 50+ yards into the wind. That same team I think beat Gilmer in the 1st round. He is one of the best all around athletes from this area. Ended up signing a million $ contract with Boston Red Sox. Yes, that was the year we shocked everyone including ourselves by knocking off 10-0 Gilmer. Without a doubt the most exciting game that year.

LE Dad
08-21-2009, 10:08 AM
Oh please dude you are barking up the wrong tree, Im not even from Lamesa just live here so dont pull that card on me! Snyder will be small this year but hopefully we can surprise some people. It's allright. Just explaining who we were. With any luck we may head west again this year. Had a good time in Sweetwater and Abilene. Everyone was friendly and enjoyed the track meet that LE put on from end zone to end zone. Hope you guys do have a good year.:clap: :clap: :clap:

Ex-Tiger2005
08-21-2009, 10:24 AM
yea if yall come west i will be there. how does LE look this year?

LE Dad
08-21-2009, 11:47 AM
yea if yall come west i will be there. how does LE look this year? Very fast and very deep. Will get a better idea of how they put it all together tomorrow when we scrimmage 4a Marshall. Last week we ran over, through and around 2a Jefferson.

BwdLions
08-21-2009, 01:30 PM
The title of thread is funny.

LE Dad
08-21-2009, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by BwdLions
The title of thread is funny. This entire thread is funny.
:ditto: :ditto: :ditto: