PDA

View Full Version : Hey Rangers Fans

GetRDoneStangs
07-31-2009, 09:37 PM
Do you rekin y'all would take Pudge back???

I know the trade deadline is over...BUT...you can have that no hitting...for nothing.....:hand: :hand: !!!

Just how many games is he going to cost the Astros because HE CAN NOT HIT THE FREAKING BALL ???

Yea, his glove is decent.....at best.....

he has let his team down once again....:mad: :mad:

I know he is not the only one....I just wish he could step up for once in this important run!!:D

I. B. Watching
07-31-2009, 10:10 PM
One of the great things I've noticed about baseball over the years is that teams always take chances with players, hoping they can get one more year out of them. And sometimes, teams make a bad decision and get rid of someone too soon (like the Astros did with Ryan). I love Pudge, but the next time we see him in a Ranger uniform will be the Ranger hall of fame.

GetRDoneStangs
07-31-2009, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by I. B. Watching
One of the great things I've noticed about baseball over the years is that teams always take chances with players, hoping they can get one more year out of them. And sometimes, teams make a bad decision and get rid of someone too soon (like the Astros did with Ryan). I love Pudge, but the next time we see him in a Ranger uniform will be the Ranger hall of fame.

You are right, he will be there...

I just get frustrated when the guys you expect to come through every once in a while.....and NONE of the Astros are doing in now....they may be history for this year:( :( :( :(

Twirling Time
08-01-2009, 12:00 AM
A couple of days ago the Astros were just as far back in their division as the Rangers were in theirs (2 1/2 games). They're still only 4 1/2 games out. And we're talking about the NL Central, where nobody's running away with anything.

GetRDoneStangs
08-01-2009, 12:07 AM
Yes it is the NL Central,,They had the opportunity to keep it closer and they failed to do so.....lets see what happenss.

I see the Astros in a 3rd or 4 th finish...:confused: :mad: