PDA

View Full Version : Weekend plans

Farmersfan
07-31-2009, 03:49 PM
I think I will run up to Texoma and go for a State Record striper. Since this is soooooooo boring in here today, what is everyone going to do over the weekend????

IrishTex
07-31-2009, 03:52 PM
I just got home from Dallas. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPpiY7-jMbU)

BuffyMars
07-31-2009, 03:54 PM
not allowed to talk NF now that the countdown has begun. ;)

i am gonna not be at work. that is my goal.

can't drink because my step-daughter is coming up. might try and take her to the waterpark....who knows....i get lazy on saturday.

BuffyMars
07-31-2009, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by IrishTex
I just got home from Dallas. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPpiY7-jMbU)

no better place on the planet.

buff4life
07-31-2009, 04:49 PM
SCHULENBURG FESTIVAL!!!

BaseballUmp
07-31-2009, 05:23 PM
making a trip to Port A to have a little fun at the coast

STANG RED
07-31-2009, 05:31 PM
I have an all day date with the wife and daughter on Saturday. We're heading to Perini Ranch for lunch, to eat one of those best burgers in Texas. Then we'll head on in to Abilene to take in a movie and do a little shopping. Then we'll round out the day by spending our $50 Outback Stakehouse gift certificate that my wife recieved at work, before heading back home to crash out. May not be the most exciting weekend on record, but I'm looking real forward to it.

PPHSfan
07-31-2009, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by Farmersfan
I think I will run up to Texoma and go for a State Record striper. Since this is soooooooo boring in here today, what is everyone going to do over the weekend????

Good Luck with that.:D

I'm gonna fly to Oklahoma and see a man about a horse.

zebrablue2
07-31-2009, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by buff4life
SCHULENBURG FESTIVAL!!!

pretty sure FBB will be there on saturday. if you bump into him, say the zeb said hello, and play one for me...

Footballhudini
07-31-2009, 06:55 PM
gonna get ready for twoadays

Trashman
07-31-2009, 07:06 PM
Going to start the evening off, with my lovely wife's home made chicken and dumplings. Then we will see how it goes from there!:D

Redneck Heaven:inlove:

IrishTex
07-31-2009, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by Trashman
Going to start the evening off, with my lovely wife's home made chicken and dumplings. Then we will see how it goes from there!:D

Redneck Heaven:inlove:

Ohhhhh man......

You just made me instantly hungry....I love me some chicken and dumplings...

Lucky dog..

:D

Trashman
07-31-2009, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by IrishTex
Ohhhhh man......

You just made me instantly hungry....I love me some chicken and dumplings...

Lucky dog..

:D

The only thing better than her chicken and dumplings is her home salsa.:inlove:

lulu
07-31-2009, 08:09 PM
Gonna float in the cement pond....if it don't rain and storm.

Electus Unus
07-31-2009, 08:10 PM
get wasted....sleep with a fat girl....repeat

I. B. Watching
07-31-2009, 10:15 PM
I'm driving down to The Woodlands to see Dylan, Willie and John Couger Mellenkamp

SintonFan
07-31-2009, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by Farmersfan
Just got in the last book of the Thomas Covenant series, period.:D

poisoned10
08-01-2009, 09:00 AM
My son's 1-year birthday party is today!

That's about all I have going on for the weekend other than working Sunday night.

raider red 2000
08-01-2009, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by Electus Unus

lol

forum_guy
08-01-2009, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by Electus Unus

same here, to me that never gets old

Trashman
08-01-2009, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by forum_guy
same here, to me that never gets old

:iagree: Fat girls are fun! Been married to the same one for 10 years!

Maroon87
08-01-2009, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by I. B. Watching
I'm driving down to The Woodlands to see Dylan, Willie and John Couger Mellenkamp

Look me up!:D

I'm gonna play golf this afternoon...everything else is up in the air at this point.

lulu
08-01-2009, 02:02 PM
so much for floating in the cement pond. I'd have just as much luck floating on the driveway.

AP Panther Fan
08-01-2009, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by I. B. Watching

Now that sounds like fun. I went to a flea market today and it burned down WHILE WE WERE THERE!:eek:

STANG RED
08-01-2009, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
I have an all day date with the wife and daughter on Saturday. We're heading to Perini Ranch for lunch, to eat one of those best burgers in Texas. Then we'll head on in to Abilene to take in a movie and do a little shopping. Then we'll round out the day by spending our $50 Outback Stakehouse gift certificate that my wife recieved at work, before heading back home to crash out. May not be the most exciting weekend on record, but I'm looking real forward to it.

Well the burger at Perini Ranch was excellent, the movie (Ugly Truth) was hilarious, we got all we needed while shopping, and Ribeye at Outback was very good. $50 didnt quiet pay the bill though. I had to pitch in another $36 + tip. But it was a fine day all the way round.

Maroon87
08-02-2009, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Now that sounds like fun. I went to a flea market today and it burned down WHILE WE WERE THERE!:eek:

Where was this?:doh:

I. B. Watching
08-03-2009, 07:03 AM
I'm tired as heck, but what a great show

Farmersfan
08-03-2009, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Just got in the last book of the Thomas Covenant series, period.:D

I am just finishing Lord fouls Bane on audiobook. I have read it about 5 times so thought I would give the adiobook version a try. Still a great book!

Farmersfan
08-03-2009, 07:52 AM
Well the State Record striper is still loose in the lake for some other fisherman to catch. Spent Saturday dodging random showers and chasing guide boats. Man was it hot and humid on the lake!!!!! But a bad day on the lake is better than a good day mowing grass at home....:D :D :D

jason
08-03-2009, 08:22 AM
this past weekend - played golf, played crappy, shot 80...

next saturday & sunday - club championship...hope i play better...2 rounds 75 or under should win my flight....

AP Panther Fan
08-05-2009, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by Maroon87
Where was this?:doh:

Oh sorry...It was on Hwy 290 in Austin near Manor. Luckily nobody was hurt, but about 200 of the 500 vendors lost their stuff. It was a huge fire which they are saying was caused by electrical issues.

My brother in law had just tried to use an ATM and the power went down during the transaction. They restored the power and then it was off and on several more times. Not long after that, the fire started.

I have a feeling there were numerous fire codes not being enforced.