Ate at Kellers on Harry Hines today. Infreakincredible

Gsquared
07-30-2009, 04:18 PM
And before Buffy comments about me bein on Harry Hines, it was work related :D

Pick6
07-30-2009, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared

Yes it is. We had lunch there last Saturday.

Gsquared
07-30-2009, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by Pick6
Yes it is. We had lunch there last Saturday.
The one off Harry Hines or NW HWY?

BuffyMars
07-30-2009, 04:24 PM

ive eaten at the one off of 75...harry hines scares me. i know who goes over there and what for. :tongue:

BuffyMars
07-30-2009, 04:24 PM
And before Buffy comments about me bein on Harry Hines, it was work related :D

you made me lol. how did you know. :thinking:

Pick6
07-30-2009, 04:25 PM
The one off Harry Hines or NW HWY?

Harry Hines. Dad hangs out at the bar behind it.

Gsquared
07-30-2009, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
you made me lol. how did you know. :thinking:
Yep, the dessert there isnt a confection, its a service hehehe

Gsquared
07-30-2009, 04:27 PM
Harry Hines. Dad hangs out at the bar behind it. Dang, your dad must be one tuff hombre. It would be easy for a gringo to get stabbed in that bar. :p

jambo67
07-30-2009, 04:28 PM
Griff's on S Buckner just south of Lake June in Pleasant Grove runs a close second to anybody. The grease turns the sack clear enough to count fingers on the other side. Highly recommended by Dr Nick from The Simpsons..

BuffyMars
07-30-2009, 04:29 PM
Yep, the dessert there isnt a confection, its a service hehehe

:eek: :eek: that is one dessert you should probably not eat. im jussayin.

Pick6
07-30-2009, 04:31 PM
Dang, your dad must be one tuff hombre. It would be easy for a gringo to get stabbed in that bar. :p

It's different, that's for sure. We joke with him about hanging out at a Mexican bar that is owned by Asians.

Gsquared
07-30-2009, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by jambo67
Griff's on S Buckner just south of Lake June in Pleasant Grove runs a close second to anybody. The grease turns the sack clear enough to count fingers on the other side. Highly recommended by Dr Nick from The Simpsons..
Ive had Griffs many of times, last time was last year when I went and saw Dallas Madison play. Griffs is REALLY good

Gsquared
07-30-2009, 04:34 PM
It's different, that's for sure. We joke with him about hanging out at a Mexican bar that is owned by Asians.
A few years ago me and a buddy named Shane stumbled into that bar around 2am, we walked in and I SWEAR, the music stopped for about a minute. Shane was like, dam dude, lets get out of here and I said, chill out, lets belly up to the bar and order a beer. That bar doesnt have a last call!

waterboy
07-30-2009, 04:54 PM
A few years ago me and a buddy named Shane stumbled into that bar around 2am, we walked in and I SWEAR, the music stopped for about a minute. Shane was like, dam dude, lets get out of here and I said, chill out, lets belly up to the bar and order a beer. That bar doesnt have a last call!
Dang! That sounds like something I woulda done back in my bar-hopping days! You ain't all there, dude! Hahaha!:D

Gsquared
07-30-2009, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by waterboy
Dang! That sounds like something I woulda done back in my bar-hopping days! You ain't all there, dude! Hahaha!:D
Yeah, that was a typical weekend night, been in ALOT worse situations than that though ha.

waterboy
07-30-2009, 04:57 PM
Yeah, that was a typical weekend night, been in ALOT worse situations than that though ha.
I'll bet!:D Me, too!:doh:

lulu
07-30-2009, 09:25 PM
I'll bet!:D Me, too!:doh:

Waterboy...Momma Lulu is glad you have grown up a bit. (i hope)

Just kidding . How ya doing?
Won't be long before the games begin. I can't wait.

GreenMonster
07-30-2009, 11:39 PM
I had Glass Kitchen in Wichita Falls today. Good old fashion heart clogger.

I. B. Watching
07-31-2009, 07:06 AM
I also pulled in to the one on Harry Hines just because of the hamburger thread. It was really good.

waterboy
07-31-2009, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by lulu
Waterboy...Momma Lulu is glad you have grown up a bit. (i hope)

Just kidding . How ya doing?
Won't be long before the games begin. I can't wait.
Hey, Momma Lulu. Getting married and having kids will make you grow up. :D Those crazy days are well behind me now.:) Every once in a while I still miss them days, but I'm much happier now. Thanks...haven't been seeing ya on here much. Everything alright out there in East Mountain? Three more days 'til 2-a-days start.......YEAH! Can't wait!

lulu
07-31-2009, 02:02 PM
Hey, Momma Lulu. Getting married and having kids will make you grow up. :D Those crazy days are well behind me now.:) Every once in a while I still miss them days, but I'm much happier now. Thanks...haven't been seeing ya on here much. Everything alright out there in East Mountain? Three more days 'til 2-a-days start.......YEAH! Can't wait!

Everything good here. I was in St Thomas for a couple of weeks.Now I got the big bad shingles, But I'm still kicking. Just not much on here for me to post about.. I'm not familiar enough with most of these guys to get into their conversations. I just read and try to figure out where and who and how they are all connected. Most of the places they post about I've never heard of. I'll jump back in soon. I have met some really nice people but I am definitely a Senior on the boards.

I have been waiting to hear if our little quarterback is going to be able to play this year. Looks like all is on go for him. We will have our former 7th and 8th grade team maybe be back together. They went unbeaten both years but under a different coach. Would like to see them get the chance to get together again. Their chemistry was great together.

waterboy
07-31-2009, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by lulu
Everything good here. I was in St Thomas for a couple of weeks.Now I got the big bad shingles, But I'm still kicking. Just not much on here for me to post about.. I'm not familiar enough with most of these guys to get into their conversations. I just read and try to figure out where and who and how they are all connected. Most of the places they post about I've never heard of. I'll jump back in soon. I have met some really nice people but I am definitely a Senior on the boards.

I have been waiting to hear if our little quarterback is going to be able to play this year. Looks like all is on go for him. We will have our former 7th and 8th grade team maybe be back together. They went unbeaten both years but under a different coach. Would like to see them get the chance to get together again. Their chemistry was great together.
Dang! I hope you get over it! I had the chicken pox as a kid, too, and hope that virus never kicks up again.:(

Oh, great! Now I'm itching just thinking about it!:doh:

I do hope the Panthers can field a good team this year. It's always nice to actually get tested in district before venturing out into the playoffs. There's some people that think that the Panthers can actually make the playoffs this year. I think Gilmer and Tatum are pretty much the favorites to get the 1st and 2nd spots, but that third spot is wide open. Hope y'all can get in!

lulu
07-31-2009, 02:24 PM
Dang! I hope you get over it! I had the chicken pox as a kid, too, and hope that virus never kicks up again.:(

Oh, great! Now I'm itching just thinking about it!:doh:

I do hope the Panthers can field a good team this year. It's always nice to actually get tested in district before venturing out into the playoffs. There's some people that think that the Panthers can actually make the playoffs this year. I think Gilmer and Tatum are pretty much the favorites to get the 1st and 2nd spots, but that third spot is wide open. Hope y'all can get in!

You are too kind. bout the football..not the itching. This s*** aint funny. But I'm too mean to let it sideline me.