PDA

View Full Version : Astros ticket price promotion

Bull Butter
07-30-2009, 03:01 PM
The Astros are discounting field-level tickets (reg. $39) for their next home series by one dollar for each run the team scores in the current Cubs series. Currently, tickets are going for $24.

Too bad they don't discount ticket prices based on the opposition's scoring. Field level seats would currently be $7:eek:

TexasHSFB
07-30-2009, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by Bull Butter
The Astros are discounting field-level tickets (reg. $39) for their next home series by one dollar for each run the team scores in the current Cubs series. Currently, tickets are going for $24.

Too bad they don't discount ticket prices based on the opposition's scoring. Field level seats would currently be $7:eek: Lol. Yea, they're getting hammered again. They've got to do something with the back end of that rotation. Ortiz, Moehler, and Hampton have just been getting shelled every start.

BreckTxLonghorn
07-30-2009, 03:19 PM
I think Pittsburgh or Washington tried this last week, scored 9 runs in the first game and got everyone excited.

Then they were shut out the next two games.

TexasHSFB
07-30-2009, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by BreckTxLonghorn
I think Pittsburgh or Washington tried this last week, scored 9 runs in the first game and got everyone excited.

Then they were shut out the next two games. LOL. The series is over though now. They scored 15 runs I think.