PDA

View Full Version : Whats the deal

orange machine
07-28-2009, 09:29 PM
We are less than a week away from the start of 2 a days and we have people talking about a boxer and horse, rain, baseball and so on what has happend to the high school football smake talk geez?:mad:

BobcatBenny
07-28-2009, 09:36 PM
Well, this is one of the side effects of a dominant football team moving into 3A.

Nobody else can really say anything. :)

LH Panther Mom
07-28-2009, 09:41 PM
Let's see.....your next opponent is who? Celina? Knock yourselves out talking smack to each other! :p

orange machine
07-28-2009, 09:45 PM
Gotta pick on each other cause nobody else wants to play.:thmbdwn:

Ranger Mom
07-28-2009, 09:47 PM
I am officially out of the Greenwood loop, I have nothing to talk about!:(

LH Panther Mom
07-28-2009, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I am officially out of the Greenwood loop, I have nothing to talk about!:(
I watched one of your kids play last week. He had a good game! :)

orange machine
07-28-2009, 09:49 PM
So whats happening in Liberty Hill other than no rain?

Ranger Mom
07-28-2009, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I watched one of your kids play last week. He had a good game! :)

I tried to record it but had forgotten that my internet went on the blink and the cable guy had to redo it...I forgot all about having to re-do my TIVO, so I didn't get it!!

SintonFan
07-28-2009, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by orange machine
We are less than a week away from the start of 2 a days and we have people talking about a boxer and horse, rain, baseball and so on what has happend to the high school football smake talk geez?:mad:
My son is on the Brandeis Freshman team. They will kill Canyon Lake! Write it down... take a note.:D

LH Panther Mom
07-28-2009, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I tried to record it but had forgotten that my internet went on the blink and the cable guy had to redo it...I forgot all about having to re-do my TIVO, so I didn't get it!!
It's on again Sunday, at 1, I think.

GrTigers6
07-29-2009, 04:58 AM
It's on again Sunday, at 1, I think. yes that is correct i saw it advertise during the Ranger game

LH_Tuff
07-29-2009, 06:12 AM
So whats happening in Liberty Hill other than no rain?

Things are starting to heat up here. This week is Vance's Championship football camp for 7, 8, & 9 graders (I have 2 at the camp). Pretty big turnout.

I've noticed the upper classmen (JV & Varsity) out on the field early in the mornings working out on their own.

gatordaze
07-29-2009, 07:37 AM
Let's see.....your next opponent is who? Celina? Knock yourselves out talking smack to each other! :p

Actually, our next opponent is Ferris. They feature at RB that averaged a 3A leading 186 yds per game last year. Should be a great battle between what appears to be a stout rusher and a run stopping defense!

Gsquared
07-29-2009, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by gatordaze
Actually, our next opponent is Ferris. They feature at RB that averaged a 3A leading 186 yds per game last year. Should be a great battle between what appears to be a stout rusher and a run stopping defense!
Celina will run thru Barnes defense like a hot knife thru butter.

LH Panther Mom
07-29-2009, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by gatordaze
You don't have an intrasquad scrimmage? :confused:

BILLYFRED0000
07-30-2009, 10:32 AM
Hey LHPM how are the panthers looking this year? I think we will be pretty strong again. Maybe as good as last year although it is always hard to replace two backs like charlie and troy. We will have to take a wait and see approach but it does look promising.
Just have to hope the injury bug leaves us alone more this year.

BILLYFRED0000
07-30-2009, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny
Well, this is one of the side effects of a dominant football team moving into 3A.

Nobody else can really say anything. :)

Oh they can say it benny, it just does not mean as much.

:p

Phantom Stang
07-30-2009, 12:17 PM
I live in the Metroplex, so I don't have enough information to back up any smack talk right now.
Oh what the heck...

SWEETWATER'S GONNA KICK ALL YALL'S BUTTS!!
ALL THE WAY TO STATE BABY!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

LH Panther Mom
07-30-2009, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000
Hey LHPM how are the panthers looking this year?
Less "beastly" than the past 3 years. :p I'll just say that all those with the "ooooh look at how many they lost" mentality don't get "it". ;)

Phantom Stang
07-30-2009, 05:56 PM
Less "beastly" than the past 3 years. :p I'll just say that all those with the "ooooh look at how many they lost" mentality don't get "it". ;)
Does Liberty Hill scrimmage Waco Connally this year?
If so, prepare to be embarrassed by my Cadets, 'cause....

WACO CONNALLY IS GOOD!!! :D

LH Panther Mom
07-30-2009, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by Phantom Stang
Does Liberty Hill scrimmage Waco Connally this year?
If so, prepare to be embarrassed by my Cadets, 'cause....

WACO CONNALLY IS GOOD!!! :D
Yes, we do! You should get a powder-blue shirt & come support them. :D (And see the butt-whupping that commences! :devil: )