PDA

View Full Version : ncaa 2010

eagleqb_14
07-28-2009, 03:54 PM
got it today. its great!:clap:

DDBooger
07-28-2009, 03:55 PM
it is pretty good. but I'm not buying it, it normally is played for a month and when madden comes out, i never play it again

crzyjournalist03
07-28-2009, 04:00 PM
Still upset that there's no Wii version...that was going to be the one new game I bought for a while...oh well, guess I'll stick with Tiger Woods.

eagleqb_14
07-28-2009, 04:01 PM
lol. but in real life to me college football is more entertaining

JasperDog94
07-28-2009, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
Still upset that there's no Wii version...that was going to be the one new game I bought for a while...oh well, guess I'll stick with Tiger Woods. That stinks....and I just recently got a wii and was hoping to play NCAA on a next gen system. Oh well.

eagleqb_14
07-28-2009, 04:04 PM
Still upset that there's no Wii version...that was going to be the one new game I bought for a while...oh well, guess I'll stick with Tiger Woods. hows that game? if its good im going to buy it....

crzyjournalist03
07-28-2009, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by eagleqb_14
hows that game? if its good im going to buy it....

Tiger Woods 10 on the Wii with the MotionPlus is great! The most realistic golf game I've ever played. I can't play more than two rounds at a time without working up a heavy sweat though, but exercise is always good for you...

eagleqb_14
07-28-2009, 04:09 PM
Tiger Woods 10 on the Wii with the MotionPlus is great! The most realistic golf game I've ever played. I can't play more than two rounds at a time without working up a heavy sweat though, but exercise is always good for you... hahaha ok i guess i'll buy it!:D

crzyjournalist03
07-28-2009, 04:10 PM
hahaha ok i guess i'll buy it!:D

just make sure you get the bundle with the MotionPlus sensor, otherwise it's not very good.

DDBooger
07-28-2009, 04:11 PM
mario kart is fun :)
I have all 3 next gens. I really only play the x360 though.

jason
07-28-2009, 04:12 PM
just make sure you get the bundle with the MotionPlus sensor, otherwise it's not very good. could you attach the sensor thing to a golf club some how and swing a real golf club?

crzyjournalist03
07-28-2009, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by jason
could you attach the sensor thing to a golf club some how and swing a real golf club?

They make golf club "attachments", but obviously they're a lot shorter than a real club would be:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/210YXYqhkRL.jpg

It would be kind of like putt-putt...you still have to have the normal Wii remote with the attachment in it, so it's a bit thicker than a real golf club.

jason
07-28-2009, 04:16 PM
couldnt you just duct tape the wii remote thing to the bottom of a 7 iron and when you calibrate the remote for the motion you want to use, just take a practice swing with the remote taped to the golf club ??

crzyjournalist03
07-28-2009, 04:19 PM
couldnt you just duct tape the wii remote thing to the bottom of a 7 iron and when you calibrate the remote for the motion you want to use, just take a practice swing with the remote taped to the golf club ??

I'm sure there's a way you could make it work...the remote is supposed to be where your grip normally is, but you need some of the buttons to move the cursor on screen to change your club selection and aiming. But it does allow you to calibrate and fine-tune your swing, so I'm sure you could make it work if you wanted. There's probably youtube videos of it somewhere where someone's tried it.

JasperDog94
07-28-2009, 04:22 PM
couldnt you just duct tape the wii remote thing to the bottom of a 7 iron and when you calibrate the remote for the motion you want to use, just take a practice swing with the remote taped to the golf club ?? I hope you are playing outside or that you have very high ceilings.:D

Emerson1
07-28-2009, 06:04 PM
got it today. its great!:clap:

Originally posted by DDBooger
it is pretty good. but I'm not buying it, it normally is played for a month and when madden comes out, i never play it again

Do you have it for 360? I'm 0-2 against the dlow so far in some unlucky losses, but hopefully my new offense will cure that.

DDBooger
07-28-2009, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
Do you have it for 360? I'm 0-2 against the dlow so far in some unlucky losses, but hopefully my new offense will cure that. a buddy brought it over, when I borrow it, I'll find ya.

Emerson1
07-28-2009, 06:09 PM
a buddy brought it over, when I borrow it, I'll find ya.
My name is SuperBowlNachos now

DDBooger
07-28-2009, 06:11 PM
My name is SuperBowlNachos now did Tonyjesusromo get banned? lol

TexasHSFB
07-28-2009, 06:28 PM
Do you have it for 360? I'm 0-2 against the dlow so far in some unlucky losses, but hopefully my new offense will cure that. Ha. I thought you were the best thing since Jesus at sports games.

Emerson1
07-28-2009, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by TexasHSFB
Ha. I thought you were the best thing since Jesus at sports games.
Now that I have had time to play I actually have a chance. My opponent had been labbing in practice mode while on ncaastrategies while I was taking the plastic off

did Tonyjesusromo get banned? lol
Nah, my subscription ran out and I felt it was time for a change.

formercougar18
07-29-2009, 01:55 AM
Ive had the past 7 ncaa games and this is by far the cleanest gameplay yet. I usually whoop up on the AI in dynasty but i actually have competition now and have lost 4 games. I like that i have to actually play in the 4th quarter now. Another huge thing i noticed is that the makers completely fixed the pursuit angles. Last game if you got outside the players would run to where you wear, now they run ten yards in front of you which makes busting a long run challenging. I really like how realistic it is. When you play in snow or rain the water splashes and you leave footprints. props to the makers this year, they really outdid themselves.

Emerson1
07-29-2009, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by formercougar18
I really like how realistic it is. When you play in snow or rain the water splashes and you leave footprints. props to the makers this year, they really outdid themselves.
All that stuff was in last year, so not really. Dynasty is completely pointless to play after 2 years. It's the best game on 360 so far, but still no nearly as good as the ps2 versions.

Electus Unus
07-29-2009, 11:24 AM
All that stuff was in last year, so not really. Dynasty is completely pointless to play after 2 years. It's the best game on 360 so far, but still no nearly as good as the ps2 versions. I heard all the recruits progress at the same rate whether you are a 5 star or a 2 star so after like 4 years in a dynasty you have half the teams with 90+ ratings

Emerson1
07-29-2009, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by Electus Unus
I heard all the recruits progress at the same rate whether you are a 5 star or a 2 star so after like 4 years in a dynasty you have half the teams with 90+ ratings
Yep. One guy just simmed 4 seasons and there were 18 99ovr players and over 100 90+.