PDA

View Full Version : vet(# has hit the 500......!!!

mustang04
09-03-2003, 07:46 PM
Congatulations vet.....u have gone a long ways, i cant wait until i get 500.....ill be there soon haha wink

vet93
09-03-2003, 08:23 PM
Thanks Mustang04...it won't take you long to hit the 500 mark. I have been around a long time. I think that my member number is something like 59. This site has grown exponentially since the old days. I enjoy reading posts from young men like yourself who have a good attitude and enjoy visiting with other players and fans. From what I have read so far...you are a credit to your team and community. Good luck against Graham and don't get anybody hurt!!

mustang04:
Congatulations vet.....u have gone a long ways, i cant wait until i get 500.....ill be there soon haha wink

mustang04
09-03-2003, 09:01 PM
thanx...but i feel that it is people who have been on here a loong time such as yourself that deserves the thanx...yall always put in good comments, and yall are really funny time to time, since this is my senior year, its gonna go by so fast that before i know it, ill be on here wishing luck to the 'youngins' hehe

sinton66
09-03-2003, 09:19 PM
Vet93, you are one of a kind (and that is a compliment). Congratulations, my friend.

<small>[ September 03, 2003, 09:20 PM: Message edited by: sinton66 ]</small>

SintonFan
09-03-2003, 10:36 PM
vet93, congratulations! I've enjoyed your posts.

Wbulldogs
09-03-2003, 10:45 PM
how log did it taketo get to 500... just started postin about a week ago...its like everyone has everyones back in here against all the ppl who get on just to try and bring ppl down..i like that its real cool...one day i will also get 500 haha...its my senior year at wylie to and i have that same feeling as mustangs..but keep up the good work vet for the next 500 to come...i've enjoyed them

go dawgs #3

<small>[ September 03, 2003, 10:47 PM: Message edited by: Wbulldogs ]</small>

vet93
09-03-2003, 11:18 PM
I logged on in august of 2001. It has taken me much longer to reach 500 because the volume of topics and posts was much less. By the way...congratulations on an impressive start for the season. I just talked to a Wylie fan this afternoon and he told me that everyone was really excited about your opening game against the Chiefs. By the way...the first game that I played as a Ballinger Bearcat was against Abilene Wylie. My senior class was the first couple of bearcat teams that coach Sandifer had to face back in the early to mid eighties. My offensive line coach at Ballinger was Steve Keenum, Case's dad. I have enjoyed your posts so far...keep up the good work and make 6-3A proud against Snyder on Friday.

Z motion 10 out on 2
09-03-2003, 11:20 PM
500 posts and a 5 star rating. That is a lot of posts and opinions not to have someone dock you there. So here is to some good football talk! Congrats~

vet93
09-03-2003, 11:24 PM
To my Sinton friends...as I told you last year, you guys have made me Sinton Pirates fans with your classy posts and good attitudes. I also keep having these urges to eat a tortilla burger! Sinton 66...we still need to meet sometime for that steak at Lowake's. By the way...I heard a rumor that the owner is either selling Lowake's or is going to close the place down :confused:

vet93
09-03-2003, 11:27 PM
Thanks Z-motion...be sure and give me a full report on how #35 does against them oklahoma boys.

Z motion 10 out on 2:
500 posts and a 5 star rating. That is a lot of posts and opinions not to have someone dock you there. So here is to some good football talk! Congrats~

Z motion 10 out on 2
09-03-2003, 11:29 PM
vet93:
Thanks Z-motion...be sure and give me a full report on how #35 does against them oklahoma boys.

Z motion 10 out on 2:
500 posts and a 5 star rating. That is a lot of posts and opinions not to have someone dock you there. So here is to some good football talk! Congrats~Will do. One interseting thing is that the rules of football are different there in Ok. So we should have more penalities than normal. I have seen it happen several times up there.

ClydeFan
09-04-2003, 09:57 AM
Vet, congrats on hitting the 500 mark! Like the others, I've enjoyed reading your posts. You have really helped in leading intelligent and classy discussions on football in this area.

At the rate I'm going, I should hit that 500 mark in about 6 more years, LOL.

Wbulldogs
09-04-2003, 09:06 PM
hey vet thanx...yah i went to a football camp with case keenum at mcmurry which is dad held...case is a very good qb and can run and pass and is ony a soph...hes done pretty good so far really stepin up and takin control u dont see much of that from a soph...

go dawgs..#3