PDA

View Full Version : Vick 'em...He's baaack...

crzyjournalist03
07-27-2009, 02:39 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4359354

Eagle 1
07-27-2009, 02:42 PM
Oh great, look for Jerry Jones to sign him immediately.:rolleyes:

Sweetwater Red
07-27-2009, 02:46 PM
ESPN mentioned this a while back. But what
do ya'll think the chances of him landing in
Miami and running that Wildcat offense are? I
think it might be fun to watch.

Electus Unus
07-27-2009, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
ESPN mentioned this a while back. But what
do ya'll think the chances of him landing in
Miami and running that Wildcat offense are? I
think it might be fun to watch. They drafted Pat White to run it so none.

crzyjournalist03
07-27-2009, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by Electus Unus
They drafted Pat White to run it so none.

And Bill Parcells cut Quincy Carter for smoking weed...you think he'd want a guy who's served time in a federal prison?

If Favre ends up stiffing the Vikings, I could see Vick winding up there. Tampa Bay would also be a logical fit.

Trashman
07-27-2009, 02:59 PM
What about San Francisco? Heard some talk about him ending up there.

pirate4state
07-27-2009, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by Eagle 1
Oh great, look for Jerry Jones to sign him immediately.:rolleyes: He has already said he wasn't gonna sign him, but he also said he loved TO and wasn't gonna cut him. :doh:

Pick6
07-27-2009, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
He has already said he wasn't gonna sign him, but he also said he loved TO and wasn't gonna cut him. :doh:

Vick to Buffalo, that would be interesting.

Sweetwater Red
07-27-2009, 03:16 PM
They drafted Pat White to run it so none.

True. But is he ready?

Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
And Bill Parcells cut Quincy Carter for smoking weed...you think he'd want a guy who's served time in a federal prison?

If Favre ends up stiffing the Vikings, I could see Vick winding up there. Tampa Bay would also be a logical fit.

I don't think that was the only reason he cut Carter. I think it's
the one reason everyone knows about.

Vick and Petersen in the same back field you be interesting.:thinking:

Electus Unus
07-27-2009, 03:17 PM
I think Pat white is more ready right now then Michael Vick is.

pirate4state
07-27-2009, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by Pick6
Vick to Buffalo, that would be interesting.

Not really :p

Pick6
07-27-2009, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Not really :p

Sure it would, when TO see's a pass from Vick, he'll go back and apologize to every other QB he's ever had.

pirate4state
07-27-2009, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Pick6
Sure it would, when TO see's a pass from Vick, he'll go back and apologize to every other QB he's ever had. doubtful

sahen
07-27-2009, 04:24 PM
"I would like to express my sincere gratitude and appreciation to commissioner Goodell for allowing me to be readmitted to the National Football League," Vick said through agent Joel Segal. "I fully understand that playing football in the NFL is a privilege, not a right, and I am truly thankful for the opportunity I have been given.

i believe if i just was thrown in the pen for a couple years for something as dumb as he got roped into while making his millions i would personally issue this statement, not do it through my agent...a little personal remorse may go a bit further than distancing himself, even if he is afraid he may screw up and say something dumb...he is at the point that he is gonna have to take that chance

Electus Unus
07-27-2009, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by sahen
i believe if i just was thrown in the pen for a couple years for something as dumb as he got roped into while making his millions i would personally issue this statement, not do it through my agent...a little personal remorse may go a bit further than distancing himself, even if he is afraid he may screw up and say something dumb...he is at the point that he is gonna have to take that chance He'll only make league minimum i'm sure

Emerson1
07-27-2009, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
True. But is he ready?

Pat White has played a lot more football recently then Vick. All you have to do is run.

Emerson1
07-27-2009, 04:38 PM
He'll only make league minimum i'm sure
League minimum with incentives I am sure. No team will pay him big money, but I don't see his agent not getting some incentives put in case he is actually good this season.

GreenGobbla
07-27-2009, 04:40 PM
vick to the patriots