PDA

View Full Version : Bridgeport Complete Football History (1920-2009)

WOS87
07-26-2009, 09:02 PM
Here's the link to the original thread (which is now closed) with the history

Click Here --->3A DownLow Bridgeport Football History Thread (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=88539&highlight=Bridgeport)

http://idisk.mac.com/cboehme69-Public/thsf/b/bridgeport.gif

Sweetwater Red
07-26-2009, 09:07 PM
If this doesn't draw out Bullaholic nothing will.:thinking:

WOS87
11-30-2009, 09:47 PM
UPDATE: The history has been updated through 2009

BULLS1993
12-01-2009, 02:21 AM
awesome! you are the MAN! thanks

exbull
12-02-2009, 09:25 PM
Wow that is crazy, in all of the years prior to Coach Henson coming to town we had three playoff games (unless I overlooked some) and only one win. In his first year here he went three deep. It just amazes me that some of these morons in this town want to run him off because they dont think he can coach.

What a short memory some of these town idiots have. Doubt he reads this but I for one would like to thank him for the sucess and tradition he has brought not only to this school and football program, but to this whole town!!!

Bullaholic
12-03-2009, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by exbull
Wow that is crazy, in all of the years prior to Coach Henson coming to town we had three playoff games (unless I overlooked some) and only one win. In his first year here he went three deep. It just amazes me that some of these morons in this town want to run him off because they dont think he can coach.

What a short memory some of these town idiots have. Doubt he reads this but I for one would like to thank him for the sucess and tradition he has brought not only to this school and football program, but to this whole town!!!

Very true, exbull.....Coach Henson has been here for 16 years. In that time any coach is going to make a few folks mad--especially when you are the AD/HC. I don't think anyone can argue about the difference he has made in the football program.

BULLS1993
12-05-2009, 01:59 AM
i totally agree. if i added right (maybe to many late night sodas) i believe since Henson has been here he is 115-81-1 and in the same number of years prior to his arrival we were 53-112-5. he won soooo many people over with the 1993 turnaround i cant believe when i hear anyone badmouthing his program. we are very lucky to have him. :D