PDA

View Full Version : Prayer Request Please

Lt. Maverick
07-23-2009, 06:25 PM
just if you would, please say a prayer for me. the past 2 months have really been the worst and toughest of my life. My fiance walked out on me in may, which i still havent gotten any better from, my uncle is dying of cancer, and life just doesnt seem to get any better from day to day. It sucks be alone now, because I have noone anymore. so if you would please just say one for me....thank you

BuffyMars
07-23-2009, 06:34 PM
definitely! hang in there man!

if you are a man of god, hold dear that he will not put more on you than he thinks you can handle.

Trashman
07-23-2009, 06:47 PM
What a horrible thing to be dealing with. Prayers sent from Brownwood!;)

zebrablue2
07-23-2009, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by Lt. Maverick
just if you would, please say a prayer for me. the past 2 months have really been the worst and toughest of my life. My fiance walked out on me in may, which i still havent gotten any better from, my uncle is dying of cancer, and life just doesnt seem to get any better from day to day. It sucks be alone now, because I have noone anymore. so if you would please just say one for me....thank you

prayers for your uncle and yourself. better walked out on before marriage than after. time will heal, and there are lots , I repeat lots of fish in the sea. get up, dust off, be happy and get on back down the road of life...

STANG RED
07-23-2009, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by zebrablue2
prayers for your uncle and yourself. better walked out on before marriage than after. time will heal, and there are lots , I repeat lots of fish in the sea. get up, dust off, be happy and get on back down the road of life...

Well said my friend. :clap:

Lt. Maverick, keep yourself as busy as you can. There are always 100s of organizations needing volunteers for something. Go out and get involved in helping your fellow man. Nothing in the world will lift your spirits faster than lending a helping hand to someone else in need. And you'll quickly see many people dealing with the much the same or even worse problems than you are. You'll be amazed at how fast helping them out will make you feel much better. I'm praying for you man. Now get back on that horse and ride like the wind.

IrishTex
07-23-2009, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by Lt. Maverick

Lt. Dan, I am praying for you sir.

This past year has seen me have two heart stents and an angioplasty, and tons of trying to get the right drugs to work to help keep me from having another heart attack. Oh yeah, my significant other left me in the middle of all of that.

I pray to God that he helps comfort you my friend. I pray for your uncle as well.

Hang in there my friend. When we call on God, the Cavalry is on the way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8YL-3XkEbc

BILLYFRED0000
07-24-2009, 07:43 AM
We all go thru rough times. But they help to make the good times more precious. Always look up. Prayers work wonders.
Just keep the faith. And keep your eyes open. You never know where the next fiance will come from. Mine hit me between the eyes before I figured it out.

waterboy
07-24-2009, 08:21 AM
I have said a prayer, and will continue to keep you and your uncle in my prayers. I agree with what everyone else has said about what you need to do. Just stay busy! The less you think about things, the quicker the healing process. I know you're thinking about what could've been, but don't beat yourself up over it. Tell yourself that you're a good man, and that you're not gonna beat defeated. Get out of the house, go see family and friends, and talk to somebody you are close to. God bless you!