PDA

View Full Version : Hung

Farmersfan
07-23-2009, 03:36 PM
Anyone watch the new show called hung? It's pretty dang funny. But I have to ask:

Can someone get compensated if hollywood steals their life story??????? :D

DDBooger
07-23-2009, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by Farmersfan

Can someone get compensated if hollywood steals their life story??????? :D now you're trying to instigate a fight between me and a major cable network! :rolleyes:

Farmersfan
07-23-2009, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
now you're trying to instigate a fight between me and a major cable network! :rolleyes:

So you DO have a sense of humor!!!!!:D

Waterboy was soooooooo wrong.

DDBooger
07-23-2009, 03:49 PM
So you DO have a sense of humor!!!!!:D

Waterboy was soooooooo wrong.
hahahaha

BuffyMars
07-23-2009, 05:12 PM
i love it!

Bull's-eye
07-24-2009, 12:03 PM
HBO has a good Sunday lineup with True Blood, Hung & Entourage. Anybody been watching True Blood? I think I'm hooked on "V".

BreckTxLonghorn
07-24-2009, 12:09 PM
So is this a comedy or a drama? I've heard mixed talk and can't get a handle on it, and I'm really not sure if I want to spend time catching up.

Bull's-eye
07-24-2009, 12:13 PM
Hung is a comedy, stars Thomas Jane (played Mantle in *61). HBO just recently showed the first 3 epidsodes back to back.

Farmersfan
07-24-2009, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by BreckTxLonghorn
So is this a comedy or a drama? I've heard mixed talk and can't get a handle on it, and I'm really not sure if I want to spend time catching up.

It's a comedy. So far it has been pretty good. but it could just be the subject matter that makes it interesting and will fail eventually. But so far I find it entertaining..

Bull's-eye
07-24-2009, 12:35 PM
Thomas Jane plays a HS basketball coach, so there is a little sports involved. He does have some weird looking kids.

BuffyMars
07-24-2009, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by Bull's-eye
Thomas Jane plays a HS basketball coach, so there is a little sports involved. He does have some weird looking kids.

i know....i wondered why and how would 2 attractive looking people have those 2 kids?!?!

i mean....come on now!

they were mr. and mrs. homecoming....

as for trueblood....it is even better this year than it was last year.

pirate4state
07-24-2009, 01:20 PM
He does have some weird looking kids. I know! It's stupid.

I am addicted to Sunday nights on HBO.

True Blood is awesome. I love, love the theme song. :inlove:

BuffyMars
07-24-2009, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I know! It's stupid.

me too. and jason stackhouse ain't so hard on the eyes.

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/abs-jason.jpg

Bull's-eye
07-24-2009, 01:30 PM
I know! It's stupid.

Bad things by Jace Everett is a cool song. I also like the theme song for Hung (I'll Be Your Man) by the Black Keys. \

True Blood is awesome, I like how the vampires can move so fast.

pirate4state
07-24-2009, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
me too. and jason stackhouse ain't so hard on the eyes.

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/abs-jason.jpg

*swoon* :inlove:

Is it me or do you just wanna smack the preacher's wife? :D

BuffyMars
07-24-2009, 01:39 PM

more like i wanna break her neck....or be her hands. :devil:

Txbroadcaster
07-24-2009, 02:31 PM

yes i wanna take her over my knee and just smack her good!:D

BuffyMars
07-24-2009, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
yes i wanna take her over my knee and just smack her good!:D

lol.

pirate4state
07-24-2009, 02:32 PM
more like i wanna break her neck....or be her hands. :devil: that works! i was thinking smack upside the head LOL

BuffyMars
07-24-2009, 02:35 PM
that works! i was thinking smack upside the head LOL

oh yeah...i guess that was a little violent. :devil:

pirate4state
07-24-2009, 02:40 PM
oh yeah...i guess that was a little violent. :devil: it's the nature of the show

Maroon87
07-24-2009, 02:57 PM
Hung? Is this show about the little Asian dude from American Idol that mangled "She Bangs"?:thinking:

BuffyMars
07-24-2009, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87
Hung? Is this show about the little Asian dude from American Idol that mangled "She Bangs"?:thinking:

that would be a big fat negative. in more ways than one i am sure.

poor little guy.

hey at least he has his brains...:nerd:

Bull's-eye
07-24-2009, 03:13 PM

She was driving Jason crazy during the BBQ, dancing to "Louisiana Hot Sauce".

Farmersfan
07-24-2009, 07:08 PM
Bad things by Jace Everett is a cool song. I also like the theme song for Hung (I'll Be Your Man) by the Black Keys. \

True Blood is awesome, I like how the vampires can move so fast.

The guy from HUNG can move pretty fast too! (At times) :D :D :eek:

pirate4state
07-27-2009, 03:34 PM
oh em gee --- did yall watch True Blood last night???? :eek: :devil: :eek: whoa...

Farmersfan
07-27-2009, 03:49 PM
oh em gee --- did yall watch True Blood last night???? :eek: :devil: :eek: whoa...

I have watched it some in the past but find it terribly boring. Although the group sex scenes were pretty good last night the whole episode sucked overall. I have all the Sookie Stackhouse Southern Vampire Chronicles books on audio tape and this show does not do them justice...............It's really kind of ridiculous.

BuffyMars
07-28-2009, 11:44 AM
I have watched it some in the past but find it terribly boring. Although the group sex scenes were pretty good last night the whole episode sucked overall. I have all the Sookie Stackhouse Southern Vampire Chronicles books on audio tape and this show does not do them justice...............It's really kind of ridiculous.

interesting...i guess if you haven't read the books...we all think the show is good.

but i feel that way about harry potter and twilight. i swear i need to read the books because i think the movies are TERRIBLE!!!

i saw the last harry potter movie and wanted a refund and my 2.5 hours back. it was THE MOST boring movie i have ever watched.

twilight was so lame....omg...i died laughing when she was on the floor convulsing and her eyes went all cross eyes. man i wish i could find a close up video of that...THAT WAS THE HIGHLIGHT OF THAT MOVIE FOR ME.

i won't be watching new moon. that is for dang sure.

pirate4state
07-28-2009, 11:50 AM
interesting...i guess if you haven't read the books...we all think the show is good.

but i feel that way about harry potter and twilight. i swear i need to read the books because i think the movies are TERRIBLE!!!

i saw the last harry potter movie and wanted a refund and my 2.5 hours back. it was THE MOST boring movie i have ever watched.

twilight was so lame....omg...i died laughing when she was on the floor convulsing and her eyes went all cross eyes. man i wish i could find a close up video of that...THAT WAS THE HIGHLIGHT OF THAT MOVIE FOR ME.

i won't be watching new moon. that is for dang sure. \

As a Harry Potter nerd I was very disappointed in HBP. It was my favorite book & they killed it with that sorry excuse for a movie! ugh. I'm almost afraid to see what they do to book 7.

I didn't read the Twilight books, but I watched the movie because everyone was going on & on about them. :rolleyes: It was gay, but the trailer for New Moon looks GOOD so I'll probably go watch it, if only to see the wolf/vamp fight! :D :thinking:

DDBooger
07-28-2009, 11:52 AM
The True Blood vampires would destroy the Twilight vampires.:rolleyes:

BuffyMars
07-28-2009, 11:53 AM

ain't that the truth. althought the twilight vampires are much prettier and don't need to buy body shimmer.

DDBooger
07-28-2009, 11:55 AM
ain't that the truth. althought the twilight vampires are much prettier and don't need to buy body shimmer. if you go on IMDB in the forum section about True Blood, they worshihp that Nordic guy, Eric. He was also in Generation Kill. Saw on their that he's in a Lady Gaga video? weird.

BuffyMars
07-28-2009, 11:58 AM
if you go on IMDB in the forum section about True Blood, they worshihp that Nordic guy, Eric. He was also in Generation Kill. Saw on their that he's in a Lady Gaga video? weird.

eh...quite honestly...i haven't been that impressed with the vampires per se. it's actually the story around tara and jason right now that have me tuning in each week.

sookie overdoes the accent. william is boring. eric is probably my fave vampire (but that ain't saying alot).

i am curious to see how everything ties back together. i am a fan of alan ball, so i am curious to see how this show pans out.

piratebg
07-28-2009, 12:02 PM
It was gay, but the trailer for New Moon looks GOOD so I'll probably go watch it, if only to see the wolf/vamp fight! :D :thinking:

If all you want to see is a wolf/vamp fight, than stick to the Underworld series. It's much more enjoyable.

BuffyMars
07-28-2009, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
If all you want to see is a wolf/vamp fight, than stick to the Underworld series. It's much more enjoyable.

i was thoroughly surprised by the prequel without kate. it was REALLY good. however, i still think they should do a prequel to that prequel to tie up a few loose ends.

Farmersfan
07-28-2009, 02:54 PM

I think Wesley Snipes could take them all. If he had Chuck Norris on his side it would be a massacre! :D :D

DDBooger
07-28-2009, 03:10 PM
I think Wesley Snipes could take them all. If he had Chuck Norris on his side it would be a massacre! :D :D duuuuuuude! YES! Snipes is definitely the coolest Vamp on film, IMO. The Blood Rave scene is awesome

Farmersfan
07-28-2009, 03:12 PM
duuuuuuude! YES! Snipes is definitely the coolest Vamp on film, IMO. The Blood Rave scene is awesome

The only time I have ever liked Techno music............

DDBooger
07-28-2009, 03:17 PM
The only time I have ever liked Techno music............ yeah, I didn't feel like I was in a trance or anything, I wasn't reaching for a glow stick haha but it was a cool scene

Farmersfan
07-28-2009, 03:53 PM
yeah, I didn't feel like I was in a trance or anything, I wasn't reaching for a glow stick haha but it was a cool scene

WHAT????? No glow sticks? You misssed the best part.....

DDBooger
07-28-2009, 03:56 PM
WHAT????? No glow sticks? You misssed the best part..... do you yours with a jump rope? haha

Farmersfan
07-28-2009, 06:54 PM
do you yours with a jump rope? haha

Did you see Terry Crews dance in White Chicks????? Now you know the Farmer dance!!!! :D :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWstyHN4Iy4

SintonFan
07-28-2009, 11:02 PM
The only time I have ever liked Techno music............
lol
Voodoo & Serano:
"Cold Blood" remix
I have been a fan of them for some time.
Here is a link to that album.:)
Cold Blood album (http://www.discogs.com/Voodoo-Serano-Cold-Blood/release/46984)
Here's their My space page (http://www.myspace.com/voodooandserano) .
or you can just go...
"whoa ooh ohh ohhohhohoh...":D
Check out "Blood is pumping" from their myspace if you liked the Blade song.:)

Farmersfan
07-29-2009, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
lol
Voodoo & Serano:
"Cold Blood" remix
I have been a fan of them for some time.
Here is a link to that album.:)
Cold Blood album (http://www.discogs.com/Voodoo-Serano-Cold-Blood/release/46984)
Here's their My space page (http://www.myspace.com/voodooandserano) .
or you can just go...
"whoa ooh ohh ohhohhohoh...":D
Check out "Blood is pumping" from their myspace if you liked the Blade song.:)

I have never gotten into Techno music. It just seems to me that when you are in your late 40's songs shouldn't last 12 minutes. That's how fat people die on the dance floor........:D :D

BuffyMars
07-29-2009, 01:05 PM
Did you see Terry Crews dance in White Chicks????? Now you know the Farmer dance!!!! :D :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWstyHN4Iy4

terry crews is hilarious. very underrated.