PDA

View Full Version : Aggie Plan to Rob Own Locker Room and Blame Longhorns Backfires

BreckTxLonghorn
07-23-2009, 10:40 AM
http://austinist.com/2009/07/23/aggie_plan_to_rob_own_locker_room_a.php

It turns out the mastermind behind the Great Aggie Locker Room Caper isn't a Longhorn after all.

Police used surveillance tape to nab the person who broke into the Texas A&M football complex this week, stealing equipment and leaving behind the message, "The Eyes of Texas Are Upon You" written in athletic tape.

Texas A&M University police declined to identify the culprit, saying only that the perpetrator was connected to Texas A&M in some way and acted alone.

"It was a personal issue that the person chose to act out in an inappropriate manner," Schneider said, added that the person was upset over some set of circumstances. No charges will be filed in the case.

Eight sets of football pads and name plates from lockers were stolen. There were no signs of forced entry, so police knew the person involved had access to the facility via a keypad entry code.

Besides stolen property, powder was spread across the room and athletic tape was used to leave behind the UT logo and the first line of the UT alma mater.

By Jeff Beckham in Other on July 23, 2009 9:48 AM 1 Comment 4 Likes Likes

jason
07-23-2009, 10:42 AM
dumbass....

Pick6
07-23-2009, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by jason
dumbass....

TexasHSFB??

44INAROW
07-23-2009, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by Pick6
TexasHSFB??
OMG - I think I just spit tea out of my nose............ :D :D :D :D

BuckeyeNut
07-23-2009, 11:03 AM
FAIL!!!!!

Maroon87
07-23-2009, 11:15 AM
Glad they're not obsessed with the Longhorns or anything...:doh:

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-23-2009, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by Maroon87
Glad they're not obsessed with the Longhorns or anything...:doh:

We aren't on the team, but it was used to try to point the attention somewhere else. Only players, coaches, trainers, and equipment managers have access to the locker room, so I'm curious as to who did it and why. Pretty disappointing if you ask me.

Trashman
07-23-2009, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
We aren't on the team, but it was used to try to point the attention somewhere else. Only players, coaches, trainers, and equipment managers have access to the locker room, so I'm curious as to who did it and why. Pretty disappointing if you ask me.

So where were you on the date in question Mr. BBDE.......:D

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-23-2009, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by Trashman
So where were you on the date in question Mr. BBDE.......:D

There were tornadoes in the area, high winds, hail, and lightining, Needless to say, I was "protecting" a girl from the storm. ;)

Maroon87
07-23-2009, 11:59 AM
Pretty disappointing if you ask me.

Very...but as I've said before, every school has a knucklehead or 20 in their midst.

pirate4state
07-23-2009, 12:00 PM
There were tornadoes in the area, high winds, hail, and lightining, Needless to say, I was "protecting" a girl from the storm. ;) You said you were with Ken. HAHA

Trashman
07-23-2009, 12:05 PM
There were tornadoes in the area, high winds, hail, and lightining, Needless to say, I was "protecting" a girl from the storm. ;)

Always glad to here about our young people who go above and beyond the call of duty..........and they say that chivalry is dead. :D

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-23-2009, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
You said you were with Ken. HAHA

I was, but there is this girl who lives in the same apartment complex.... :)

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-23-2009, 03:43 PM
Well, I found out who did it.

pirate4state
07-23-2009, 03:47 PM
Well, I found out who did it. The muffin man?

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-23-2009, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
The muffin man? Yep! haha

mustang04
07-23-2009, 06:35 PM
They should tie that person down face up on a bench in the locker room and let every player whose stuff was stolen tea-bag him...they should let some longhorn players come over and tea-bag them just for trying to frame the longhorns...then they should get some of the strongest guys to torque him and make him tea-bag himself...see if he ever commits this type of act again muahahaha

:devil:

PPHSfan
07-23-2009, 10:31 PM
Ya'll act like this kind of thing is original. Hell it wouldn't surprise me if it was a coach.:D

Looking4number8
07-24-2009, 08:40 AM
Only players, coaches, trainers, and equipment managers have access to the locker room,

Well that counts our TexasHSFB.... Maybe not, do they still let men that wear shirts in girls sizes be trainers?