07-23-2009, 09:15 AM
Come on Ted, tell us how you REALLY feel:D
http://biggeekdaddy.com/miscvideos/TedNugent.html

Gsquared
07-23-2009, 09:29 AM
Crawford Texas' very own Ted Nugent

STANG RED
07-23-2009, 09:32 AM
I can get to the site, but cant get the video to play for some reason.:confused:

DDBooger
07-23-2009, 09:37 AM
where was all this vigor when the country asked him to serve?

BuffyMars
07-23-2009, 09:41 AM
i hereby nominate ted nugent "biggest douchebag of all time!"

DDBooger
07-23-2009, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
i hereby nominate ted nugent "biggest douchebag of all time!" +1 he had all the opportunities to use those great hunting skills and weapons he loves to hunt with to find Charlie, but he opted out of that! There is a video on youtube of a Vietnam Vet challenging him to a fight lol he called for a cop and had the guy taken out

bigwood33
07-23-2009, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
I can get to the site, but cant get the video to play for some reason.:confused:
:thinking: It is just a YouTube video so you could just search for "Texas Monthly talks to Ted Nugent" and you will find it.

ASUFrisbeeStud
07-23-2009, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by bigwood33
:thinking: It is just a YouTube video so you could just search for "Texas Monthly talks to Ted Nugent" and you will find it.

I read the article and I was shocked they published verbatim what he says, no asteriks or stars or anything just pure unadulterated Uncle Ted, it was great.

Anyone watch his hunting show, I love it. I would vote for him for president.

BuffyMars
07-23-2009, 10:53 AM
he is an idiot and a bigot and a traitor and every other douchebag term known to man. i can't stand him. :hand:

BILLYFRED0000
07-23-2009, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
he is an idiot and a bigot and a traitor and every other douchebag term known to man. i can't stand him. :hand:

Gee Buffy, why don't you tell how you really feel????;)

Txbroadcaster
07-23-2009, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000
Gee Buffy, why don't you tell how you really feel????;)

lol actually I can attest, she held back

icu812
07-23-2009, 01:16 PM
We need more Ted Nugents in this world :clap:

rockdale80
07-23-2009, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by icu812
We need more Ted Nugents in this world :clap:

Spread the idiocracy. :rolleyes:

This idiot said all democrats should be eradicated and said "all liberals are pu@#$##". I think if I met him I would give him the opportunity to prove or disprove that thesis....

Ted Nugent is a draft dodging douchebag... ;)

BreckTxLonghorn
07-23-2009, 03:17 PM
Ted Nugent is absolutely nuts. But when I read his article in Texas Monthly, he said one thing that I agreed with. Going off the top of my head it was something like:

I like to have guns. I love them. If you don't want to have them, or are afraid their use would go to evil around you, that's great. That's your opinion, and please, don't feel like you have to own a gun. But when you start telling me that I shouldn't own it, that's when I get upset.

Obvi I paraphrased.

rockdale80
07-23-2009, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by BreckTxLonghorn
Ted Nugent is absolutely nuts. But when I read his article in Texas Monthly, he said one thing that I agreed with. Going off the top of my head it was something like:

I like to have guns. I love them. If you don't want to have them, or are afraid their use would go to evil around you, that's great. That's your opinion, and please, don't feel like you have to own a gun. But when you start telling me that I shouldn't own it, that's when I get upset.

Obvi I paraphrased.

I have no issue with his stance on gun rights, but yes he is an idiot. Just another hillbilly redneck that lacks common sense and reasoning skills.

bigwood33
07-23-2009, 04:05 PM
You have also got to love this Nugent confrontation.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/nugent.asp

icu812
07-23-2009, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by rockdale80
Spread the idiocracy. :rolleyes:

This idiot said all democrats should be eradicated and said "all liberals are pu@#$##". I think if I met him I would give him the opportunity to prove or disprove that thesis....

Ted Nugent is a draft dodging douchebag... ;)

:D I knew that would get somebody going.

Great display of name calling.

rockdale80
07-23-2009, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by icu812
:D I knew that would get somebody going.

Great display of name calling.

I thought it was perfect alliteration. ;)

PPHSfan
07-23-2009, 10:01 PM
Just a quick question.

Simple yes or no.

How many of you guys and gals, that have called Teddy a Draft Dodger, have served in the military?

I have, and if I want to call him a Draft Dodger I have that right, as do you if you have served. If you have not, then shut the hell up.

rockdale80
07-23-2009, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
Just a quick question.

Simple yes or no.

How many of you guys and gals, that have called Teddy a Draft Dodger, have served in the military?

I have, and if I want to call him a Draft Dodger I have that right, as do you if you have served. If you have not, then shut the hell up.

hahaha....okay. Thanks for the service. If he hadnt dodged the draft we could give him the same thanks.

You have a veteran doesnt mean you have the right to say anything about his status in the US military. I would think that me, as a common non-serving citizen, would have more of a right to say that considering Teddy and I have more in common in that aspect. ;)

PPHSfan
07-23-2009, 10:19 PM
hahaha....okay. Thanks for the service. If he hadnt dodged the draft we could give him the same thanks.

You have a veteran doesnt mean you have the right to say anything about his status in the US military. I would think that me, as a common non-serving citizen, would have more of a right to say that considering Teddy and I have more in common in that aspect. ;)

Man, now that's what I call a spin.

PPHSfan
07-23-2009, 10:20 PM
You have as much right to call Ted a draft dodger, as the tuba player in the band has to call You butterfingers when you drop a pass.

rockdale80
07-23-2009, 10:22 PM
Man, now that's what I call a spin.

hahah. I figured you would appreciate that retort. :D

STANG RED
07-23-2009, 10:40 PM
I just watched the video. I dont see how anyone can argue against what he said. He was 100% dead on right. Yeah he may be radical and little out there, but I completely agree with everything he said in this interview.

BEAST
07-23-2009, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
I just watched the video. I dont see how anyone can argue against what he said. He was 100% dead on right. Yeah he may be radical and little out there, but I completely agree with everything he said in this interview.

I'm with you Red.

BEAST

PPHSfan
07-23-2009, 10:46 PM
Just curious. A question for the Ted Haters. What part of what he said do you disagree with? Put aside WHO said it, and tell me WHAT was said that ticks you off.

rockdale80
07-23-2009, 10:59 PM
Just curious. A question for the Ted Haters. What part of what he said do you disagree with? Put aside WHO said it, and tell me WHAT was said that ticks you off.

I think we as Americans should have the right to bear arms and defend ourselves from those that threaten us. Having said that, do you think it should be okay for anyone, regardless of criminal history, to be able to buy a fully automatic machine gun? Or a RPG? Or a .50 cal sniper rifle? I think anyone with a clean history should be able to own a gun, but do you think we should do away with the background checks? I think these are in place as a preventative measure and they need to be there.

I think if you are someone wanting to purchase automatic weapons and such you should probably have a more stringent back ground check.

But to your question, I dont disagree with what he said on this issue and I think given the circumstances he gave those people should have the right to exterminate their threats to life.

Txbroadcaster
07-23-2009, 11:05 PM
Just a quick question.

Simple yes or no.

actually unless u were drafted in and went YOU have no right either by your argument because you amd his circumstances are not the same.

...the better question is..how many of us if drafted like him would have actually went instead of avoiding it.

Txbroadcaster
07-23-2009, 11:08 PM
and for the record I went thru DEPS to go into the service in 93..but my knees were to bad and I could not get past the docs there and could not go any further

PPHSfan
07-23-2009, 11:09 PM
I think we as Americans should have the right to bear arms and defend ourselves from those that threaten us. Having said that, do you think it should be okay for anyone, regardless of criminal history, to be able to buy a fully automatic machine gun? Or a RPG? Or a .50 cal sniper rifle? I think anyone with a clean history should be able to own a gun, but do you think we should do away with the background checks? I think these are in place as a preventative measure and they need to be there.

I think if you are someone wanting to purchase automatic weapons and such you should probably have a more stringent back ground check.

But to your question, I dont disagree with what he said on this issue and I think given the circumstances he gave those people should have the right to exterminate their threats to life.

I would support letting Anyone buy, possess, own, lease, rent, borrow, or steal any kind of weapon, Long before I would support making it a crime for just one single law abiding citizen to keep one.

Besides the bad guys don't care if it's legal or not.

STANG RED
07-23-2009, 11:11 PM

As much as I love disagreeing with you, I cant really argue with you on this. I've never been a big fan of private citizens owning weapons whos sole purpose for existence is to inflict as much death on many humans as fast as possible. And I seriously doubt our founding fathers envisioned such weapons. However I have to say this. If I'm ever in a fight for mine or my loved ones lives, those are the exact type of weapons I'd like to have my hands on. Especially if those I'm fighting have those type of weapons.

SintonFan
07-23-2009, 11:11 PM
Ol Ted Nugent is not running for office(at least not yet) so why all the fuss about this?
Why is this an issue when he is expressing his God-given right to Free Speech?

PPHSfan
07-23-2009, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
actually unless u were drafted in and went YOU have no right either by your argument because you amd his circumstances are not the same.

...the better question is..how many of us if drafted like him would have actually went instead of avoiding it.

Your question is moot, as we have no draft at the time, so anyone could answer that question however they wanted.

And my original point was made to tell the civilians to shut the hell up, not to actually give myself the right to say anything.

With that being said, I certainly have one hundred times the right to say it versus those who never served.

Txbroadcaster
07-23-2009, 11:16 PM
Your question is moot, as we have no draft at the time, so anyone could answer that question however they wanted.

And my original point was made to tell the civilians to shut the hell up, not to actually give myself the right to say anything.

With that being said, I certainly have one hundred times the right to say it versus those who never served.

and I disagree...Just because you served( and thanks for that I wish I could have) does not mean others dont have the right to say anything...that goes along with the if you did not play sports you cant comment or if your not an actor you cant discuss movies.

PPHSfan
07-23-2009, 11:16 PM
and for the record I went thru DEPS to go into the service in 93..but my knees were to bad and I could not get past the docs there and could not go any further

Don't take this the wrong way.

I'm not putting down, in any way, anyone who has not served. I'm simply saying they should not call anyone a Draft Dodger.

Txbroadcaster
07-23-2009, 11:18 PM
Don't take this the wrong way.

I'm not putting down, in any way, anyone who has not served. I'm simply saying they should not call anyone a Draft Dodger.

he has basically ADMITTED he dodged the draft

PPHSfan
07-23-2009, 11:20 PM
and I disagree...Just because you served( and thanks for that I wish I could have) does not mean others dont have the right to say anything...that goes along with the if you did not play sports you cant comment or if your not an actor you cant discuss movies.

Sports commentary and movie critiquing, are a far cry from calling someone a "Draft Dodging Douchbag"

No problem with the Douchbag part, but the draft dodger part is not right.

rockdale80
07-23-2009, 11:21 PM
I would support letting Anyone buy, possess, own, lease, rent, borrow, or steal any kind of weapon, Long before I would support making it a crime for just one single law abiding citizen to keep one.

Besides the bad guys don't care if it's legal or not.

I agree with that, but only regarding law abiding citizens.

Txbroadcaster
07-23-2009, 11:25 PM
Sports commentary and movie critiquing, are a far cry from calling someone a "Draft Dodging Douchbag"

i have nor said any of it for the record...but he has said before went to college for one year because he did not want to get his butt blown off in Vietnam

PPHSfan
07-23-2009, 11:25 PM
I agree with that, but only regarding law abiding citizens.

So basically you're saying we should leave the second amendment alone, and stop all of this madness?

SintonFan
07-23-2009, 11:26 PM
he has basically ADMITTED he dodged the draft
I am sure there are alot of folks in the 60's that got caught up with the anti-war movement(make love not war... yada yada yada) who now regret what they did when they grew up.

PPHSfan
07-23-2009, 11:26 PM
i have nor said any of it for the record...but he has said before went to college for one year because he did not want to get his butt blown off in Vietnam

Still doesn't give someone who didn't serve the right to call him one. And by the way, I didn't think you had said it.

rockdale80
07-23-2009, 11:28 PM

Why? He IS a draft dodger. It isnt like this is something that was made up and we are attacking him on something that is not true. True, I chose to not join the military, but I also didnt dodge a draft to avoid it. If I was called up tomorrow I would go and wouldnt make excuses to get out of it.

rockdale80
07-23-2009, 11:29 PM
So basically you're saying we should leave the second amendment alone, and stop all of this madness?

Yes. I am for background checks, but not for outlawing guns.

Txbroadcaster
07-23-2009, 11:29 PM
Still doesn't give someone who didn't serve the right to call him one. And by the way, I didn't think you had said it.

and again I disagree...someone serving or not serving does not mute or unmute their right to have an opinion on the matter

PPHSfan
07-23-2009, 11:30 PM
Why? He IS a draft dodger. It isnt like this is something that was made up and we are attacking him on something that is not true. True, I chose to not join the military, but I also didnt dodge a draft to avoid it. If I was called up tomorrow I would go and wouldnt make excuses to get out of it.

You don't have the right to attack Anyone that dodged the draft. That's my point.

rockdale80
07-23-2009, 11:32 PM

Nugent received student deferments in 1967 and 1968, but has has been “performing professionally since 1958, non-stop yearly touring since 1967, averaging more than 300 shows per year '67-73. That sort of overlaps with his two years of "college"

So yes, he is a draft dodger.

rockdale80
07-23-2009, 11:34 PM
You don't have the right to attack Anyone that dodged the draft. That's my point.

Contrarily, you quote amendments and I am certain that my rights to speak freely are also protected by the same framework of the constitution. You can pick and choose which ]amendments should be protected. :)

And yes, I can attack Anyone that dodges the draft because I have not and that doesnt make my a hypocrite, which by my guess is the point of your argument.

PPHSfan
07-23-2009, 11:34 PM
Nugent received student deferments in 1967 and 1968, but has has been “performing professionally since 1958, non-stop yearly touring since 1967, averaging more than 300 shows per year '67-73. That sort of overlaps with his two years of "college"

So yes, he is a draft dodger.

But you have no right to attack him for being one.

Period.

You can attack him for being a douchebag all you want though.:D

Txbroadcaster
07-23-2009, 11:37 PM

Period.

I guess I dont remember the guys fighting WWII to protect our freedom...except to call someone that dodged the draft a draft dodger.

Never saw that in the ole history books :D

PPHSfan
07-23-2009, 11:37 PM
Contrarily, you quote amendments and I am certain that my rights to speak freely are also protected by the same framework of the constitution. You can pick and choose which ]amendments should be protected. :)

And yes, I can attack Anyone that dodges the draft because I have not and that doesnt make my a hypocrite, which by my guess is the point of your argument.

Hypocrisy has nothing to do with it.

rockdale80
07-23-2009, 11:39 PM

Period.

Well you can call it an attack if you want, but I am simply stating something that is fact. It is as simple as that. His military-non-status is not the reason I dislike him.

PPHSfan
07-23-2009, 11:43 PM
I guess I dont remember the guys fighting WWII to protect our freedom...except to call someone that dodged the draft a draft dodger.

Never saw that in the ole history books :D

My argument is not about freedom of speech. And it's not about hypocrisy. It's about being ignorant. If someone has never served, they are ignorant as to what was avoided. By your argument it would be perfectly ok if Teddy stood around and called those returning, "baby killers" too i guess. Since he has the right to free speech and all. Having a right, does not give someone the right.

Txbroadcaster
07-23-2009, 11:45 PM
My argument is not about freedom of speech. And it's not about hypocrisy. It's about being ignorant. If someone has never served, they are ignorant as to what was avoided. By your argument it would be perfectly ok if Teddy stood around and called those returning, "baby killers" too i guess. Since he has the right to free speech and all. Having a right, does not give someone the right.

Did u fight in a war?

and how is it ignorant? This country asked him to serve, it is not about what he avoided..it is the fact he avoided the call of duty from, this country for me that is it PERIOD. I dont even judge him on it, but the fact is he has admitted he AVOIDED going when called

PPHSfan
07-23-2009, 11:47 PM
Did u fight in a war?

I saw combat.
And I guess I misspoke.

What I meant to say, was, "Having the right, does not make it right."

Txbroadcaster
07-23-2009, 11:48 PM
I saw combat.
And I guess I misspoke.

What I meant to say, was, "Having the right, does not make it right."

I knew what u meant by the statement..where did you see combat?

rockdale80
07-23-2009, 11:50 PM

Why is it ignorant to state something as fact? Equating it to calling a soldier a baby killer is a stretch and there is an enormous difference in the two. I am not equating him to anything based on that decision. My disdain for him is for other reasons. Plenty of people make poor decisions when they are younger in life and they regret them later on, but that doesnt mean I cant call a spade a spade. If he was a child molester, does that mean I would have to be a felon to call him one? See how those big stretches for comparative value work? :)

PPHSfan
07-23-2009, 11:54 PM
Why is it ignorant to state something as fact? Equating it to calling a soldier a baby killer is a stretch and there is an enormous difference in the two. I am not equating him to anything based on that decision. My disdain for him is for other reasons. Plenty of people make poor decisions when they are younger in life and they regret them later on, but that doesnt mean I cant call a spade a spade. If he was a child molester, does that mean I would have to be a felon to call him one? See how those big stretches for comparative value work? :)

That may be the stupidest thing you've ever said on here.:D

rockdale80
07-23-2009, 11:56 PM

I did laugh as I was typing it. :D

Txbroadcaster
07-23-2009, 11:58 PM
I will just continue to disagree..I dont think calling a fact a fact, especially when he has admitted he did it is wrong or not the right of anyone who did not serve

and I still think if you WANTED to go into the service it is far diferent that being drafted. Alot of people who did NOT want to go to Nam did go.

PPHSfan
07-23-2009, 11:58 PM
I did laugh as I was typing it. :D

Thank God. It would break my heart if you really believed that.:D

LH Panther Mom
07-24-2009, 05:39 AM
And saying that someone actually had to serve in the military to have a right to call someone a draft dodger might be the stupidest thing you've ever said on here. :)

PPHSfan
07-24-2009, 07:29 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
And saying that someone actually had to serve in the military to have a right to call someone a draft dodger might be the stupidest thing you've ever said on here. :)

First of all, I kinda doubt that, because I'm notorious for saying stupid stuff.

And I guess you misunderstand my point. You can use the word when describing someone all you want. But it's not right to give someone crap about being one if you've never served. But anyway, I'm done with this thread. Mark me down as the killer.

Bull Butter
07-24-2009, 10:54 AM
You guys disagree with Ted and the best thing you can come up with is something that happened over 40 years ago????

rockdale80
07-24-2009, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by Bull Butter
You guys disagree with Ted and the best thing you can come up with is something that happened over 40 years ago????

Then why did it matter that Clinton did it?

And no that isnt the best thing I can come up with. He is an idiot, racist, redneck, pretend hunter, bigot. Is that better? :)

Bull Butter
07-24-2009, 11:15 AM
Then why did it matter that Clinton did it?

And no that isnt the best thing I can come up with. He is an idiot, racist, redneck, pretend hunter, bigot. Is that better? :)

Probably because Clinton was running for President of the United States. You know, COMMANDER IN CHIEF of all American Armed Forces. Is that the same thing as a Rock star going on a 3 minute rant about gun control???

If you don't like Ted or disagree with his views, tell us why. Don't bring up something that happened when he was 18 years old.

turbostud
07-24-2009, 12:07 PM
the guy interviewing Ted looks petrified.

rockdale80
07-24-2009, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by Bull Butter
Probably because Clinton was running for President of the United States. You know, COMMANDER IN CHIEF of all American Armed Forces. Is that the same thing as a Rock star going on a 3 minute rant about gun control???

If you don't like Ted or disagree with his views, tell us why. Don't bring up something that happened when he was 18 years old.

yawn...guess it shouldnt matter that he opted to carry a microphone in lieu of a gun for his country and now he is a staunch advocate of weapons and protection of rights he lied to avoid fighting for.

I have said why I dont like him. He is a racist bigot and he said all democrats should be eradicated. I think that is a stretch to say that anyone with different political views should die... wouldnt you think? :)

lostaussie
07-24-2009, 02:22 PM
wow.........Uncle Ted done opened up a big can off worms. He is a little out there but I do like his show. As far as what he did in the past, until today I knew nothing of it. You guys and girls have enlightened me a little with your back and forth bantering.

Phantom Stang
07-24-2009, 02:29 PM
http://officialawesome.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/ted-nugent.jpg

SintonFan
07-24-2009, 07:53 PM
yawn...guess it shouldnt matter that he opted to carry a microphone in lieu of a gun for his country and now he is a staunch advocate of weapons and protection of rights he lied to avoid fighting for.

I have said why I dont like him. He is a racist bigot and he said all democrats should be eradicated. I think that is a stretch to say that anyone with different political views should die... wouldnt you think? :)
I agree about differing views but...
I remember the 90's. Many, many, many of the left back then said that, Clinton being a "dodger" himself; that that should have no impact on his ability to be President. Why the different view for one who isn't even running for office now?
Just please point out exactly where Nugent is a "Racist Bigot"? Proof please?:)

PPHSfan
07-24-2009, 09:31 PM
I gave this thread a little thought a couple of times at work today and have decided to revise my stance.

New Stance::)
"Not only can civilians not give Teddy crap about dodging the draft, but I can't either. However, If you are a Veteran that was DRAFTED during or before the Viet Nam war, then you can bash him all you want.

On another note to Jesse.

If you listen to what he said sans the hater headphones, you will hear him say that he believes the right to defend life is a Human Right. Not a Right Bestowed upon him by the United States. Furthermore he believes this is the right of every person on the planet. Not really the way most bigots think.

Pretend Hunter????

That one made me laugh.

PPHSfan
07-24-2009, 09:35 PM
He also never said that all Democrats should be eradicated. You take everything too personal.

LH Panther Mom
07-24-2009, 09:57 PM
First of all, I kinda doubt that, because I'm notorious for saying stupid stuff.
I was giving you the benefit of the doubt. :p ;)

PPHSfan
07-24-2009, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I was giving you the benefit of the doubt. :p ;)

Bwahaahaaaaa

I'll probably say something stupid tonight.
Hide and Watch.

rockdale80
07-25-2009, 12:58 AM
He also never said that all Democrats should be eradicated. You take everything too personal.

Ok, you guys are right. All hail Ted Nugent because you agree with him on a few issues!!

:kiss:

SintonFan
07-25-2009, 01:22 AM
Ok, you guys are right. All hail Ted Nugent because you agree with him on a few issues!!

:kiss:
"Ok, you guys are right. All hail Ted Nugent because you agree with him on a few issues!!

:kiss:"
Who said Ted is Caesar? Please tell me where Ted Nugent is a "Racist Bigot"? Proof please?:)

rockdale80
07-25-2009, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
"Ok, you guys are right. All hail Ted Nugent because you agree with him on a few issues!!

:kiss:"
Who said Ted is Caesar? Please tell me where Ted Nugent is a "Racist Bigot"? Proof please?:)

Anytime you doubt me, go look it up. I dont make up stuff and pretend to know what I am talking about. Some of the stuff I say may be opinion, but I woudnt pull something like this out of my arse. Anything else you Ted lovers want to defend him about? :D

At any rate, here goes one incident of racism:

Racial remarks have cost controversial rocker Ted Nugent his gig on Muskegon Summer Celebration's "family venue" stage.

Summer Celebration president Joe Austin announced today that festival officials canceled Nugent's concert due to an interview last week on a Denver radio station in which the rocker used racial slurs, including the "n word," to describe African-Americans and another slur to refers to Asians.

After discussions with a "wide range" of community leaders, Summer Celebration's board of trustees decided "it was in the best interest of the community" to drop Nugent from this year's festival lineup, Austin said. He wouldn't name the community leaders.

Festival Chairman Tim Achterhoff said: "Any use of potentially offensive racial terms, such as those attributed recently to Ted Nugent, do not reflect the spirit of Muskegon or the Summer Celebration." Summer Celebration bills itself a "family venue festival."

Austin added, "Muskegon is a diverse community -- that's the strength of our community."

And here is one of bigotry:

I was in Chicago. I said, “Hey, Obama, you might want to suck on one of these, you punk!”

Obama, he’s a piece of s%@t. And I told him to suck on my machine gun. Let’s hear it for it.

And I was in New York. I said, “Hey, Hillary, you might want to ride one of these into the sunset, you worthless bi$%^!”

Note: He was holding a machine gun...

Next time I suggest you research this stuff yourself before you call me out....

;) :kiss:

Google Ted Nugent and Courtney Love. Obviously it is he said/she said, but it is interesting still.

OldBison75
07-25-2009, 02:32 PM
I agree with Ted's points in the interview as it was presented, but I don't agree with all of his comments in other interviews.

As for the right to call him a draft dodger or not, lets just look at the facts. Thousands of eligible people chose to avoid the draft for many reasons. Thousands chose to volunteer before being drafted. Thousands were drafted. Some, like me. were still in high school when the draft after vietnam was abolished. I had the choice to volunteer or seek an education and I chose the education although I did register for the draft and was classified as 1H.

By one sides view I have no right to call Ted a draft dodger. I also had two brothers that were eligible to be drafted and both volunteered and served, on on a river patrol boat in the Mekong Delta of Vietnam. When he returned from service he was addicted to drugs and under extreme psychiatric care. He soon died under the influence of his drug of choice. I did not serve, but the service of my father, brothers, grandfathers, and other family members strengthens my constitutional opinion to call Ted whatever I want. Yes, you may say it with more true disdain for the way he chose to avoid service, but you have no more rights under our constitution that you fought for than I do.

Old Dog
07-25-2009, 05:06 PM
It's rather pointless to have a name calling match when the problem at hand is the lose of our freedoms...........we are standing in line waiting to become the next Great Britain. Our rights and freedoms are headed down the crapper fast !!!

LH Panther Mom
07-25-2009, 08:58 PM
I'll probably say something stupid tonight.
Hide and Watch.
:spitlol: :spitlol: :spitlol: Looks like you were right. ;)

Blastoderm55
07-25-2009, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by Old Dog
It's rather pointless to have a name calling match when the problem at hand is the lose of our freedoms...........we are standing in line waiting to become the next Great Britain. Our rights and freedoms are headed down the crapper fast !!!

Quite true, but this loss of freedoms isn't something that has happened overnight. Ideas like The Patriot Act and phrases like "there ought to be limits to freedom" come to mind.

SintonFan
07-27-2009, 01:01 AM
Anytime you doubt me, go look it up. I dont make up stuff and pretend to know what I am talking about. Some of the stuff I say may be opinion, but I woudnt pull something like this out of my arse. Anything else you Ted lovers want to defend him about? :D

At any rate, here goes one incident of racism:

Racial remarks have cost controversial rocker Ted Nugent his gig on Muskegon Summer Celebration's "family venue" stage.

Summer Celebration president Joe Austin announced today that festival officials canceled Nugent's concert due to an interview last week on a Denver radio station in which the rocker used racial slurs, including the "n word," to describe African-Americans and another slur to refers to Asians.

After discussions with a "wide range" of community leaders, Summer Celebration's board of trustees decided "it was in the best interest of the community" to drop Nugent from this year's festival lineup, Austin said. He wouldn't name the community leaders.

Festival Chairman Tim Achterhoff said: "Any use of potentially offensive racial terms, such as those attributed recently to Ted Nugent, do not reflect the spirit of Muskegon or the Summer Celebration." Summer Celebration bills itself a "family venue festival."

Austin added, "Muskegon is a diverse community -- that's the strength of our community."

And here is one of bigotry:

I was in Chicago. I said, “Hey, Obama, you might want to suck on one of these, you punk!”

Obama, he’s a piece of s%@t. And I told him to suck on my machine gun. Let’s hear it for it.

And I was in New York. I said, “Hey, Hillary, you might want to ride one of these into the sunset, you worthless bi$%^!”

Note: He was holding a machine gun...

Next time I suggest you research this stuff yourself before you call me out....

;) :kiss:

Google Ted Nugent and Courtney Love. Obviously it is he said/she said, but it is interesting still.
Doubting you had nothing to do with you proving this. I know that Uncle Ted has said some bonehead things in the past but you had the burden of proof with your allegations. I shouldn't have to look up anything, because I didn't accuse anyone of anything.:D :p