PDA

View Full Version : Kimbo Slice

TexasHSFB
07-23-2009, 01:36 AM
is going to be on the Ultimate Fighter this coming season.

Hoepfully he will win and he can get a shot in the UFC. Dana White has already said the only way he's getting in is to win the UF.

Go Kimbo!

:clap:

Electus Unus
07-23-2009, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by TexasHSFB

Hoepfully he will win and he can get a shot in the UFC. Dana White has already said the only way he's getting in is to win the UF.

Go Kimbo!

:clap: Doubt he wins...he sucks.

Dana white is only letting him go through TUF to promote that show and get more ratings.

BEAST
07-23-2009, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by TexasHSFB

Go Kimbo!

:clap:

Im with you. I would like to see him gain more knowledge and experience and give it another shot. I like Kimbo.

BEAST

DDBooger
07-23-2009, 08:02 AM
Kimbo is gonna get worked! They'll keep him on as long as possible, but when a journeyman knocks him out with a nearly phantom punch, wow, This man's weight class is full of skull crackers.

TexasHSFB
07-23-2009, 12:47 PM
Yea, I think it's going to be tough.... but the promo I saw showed him in great shape. Apparently he's really been working hard. I think he'll make it deep. Atleast their attempt at more ratings is working, cuz I'll be watching.

PPSTATEBOUND
07-23-2009, 12:48 PM
Only way he makes it thru is to somehow add another layer of Bone to that Dome!:D

BEAST
07-23-2009, 01:18 PM
What station is broadcasting this?

BEAST

ol country boy
07-23-2009, 02:16 PM
The filming for this already started and rumors are that Kimbo got KO in his first fight in the house. Another fighter leaked it out and Dana went nuts.

Google it

PPSTATEBOUND
07-23-2009, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by ol country boy
The filming for this already started and rumors are that Kimbo got KO in his first fight in the house. Another fighter leaked it out and Dana went nuts.

Google it

HAHA.......looks like no added BONE to the DOME!!!!!:eek: