PDA

View Full Version : Watch This!!!

mustang04
07-22-2009, 07:28 PM
If you really want to gain true mind opening knowledge rather than what you learn from fixed and biased media, corrupt governments, and traditional views.....

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7065205277695921912

already posted it in another thread....I have always thought of things philosophically, which is why i truly love this video...even though it is long, it is better than any news report that some are so inclined to accept as gospel

ENJOY!

Txbroadcaster
07-22-2009, 07:31 PM
I have seen that before..call the system corrupt is easy to say, just call it what it is

HUMANS ARE CORRUPT. We as a race have a weakness for power and control. When given a chance once in power we will do what it takes to keep it.

mustang04
07-22-2009, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
I have seen that before..call the system corrupt is easy to say, just call it what it is

HUMANS ARE CORRUPT. We as a race have a weakness for power and control. When given a chance once in power we will do what it takes to keep it.

You're right we are and i don't disagree....but I think our greed for power and control stemmed from primitive times because of the need of resources...but unlike ancient man, or men of the middle ages, or even of the past century, we have the self awareness, consciousness, knowledge, technology, and potential to realize that we are HUMANS for a reason...that's why we should seperate ourselves from any other species and quit acting primitively...we've covered the world, began looking into the stars, have explored regions never thought possible...but for what, only to be stopped because of the limits than we put on ourselves? we are still primitive compared to what we could be because we still feed off power and control which were things that might have been useful for sustainment way back when we didn't know what we know today....we are selling ourselves short