PDA

View Full Version : Coaches....

mwynn05
07-22-2009, 01:54 PM
What did yall think about Mack Brown on monday morning?

wildstangs
07-22-2009, 02:55 PM
Great speech. Really got some great ideas from him. Did you happen to hear if we can get his power point online anywhere?

Was really cool when DKR came out as well.

coach
07-22-2009, 03:07 PM
tell me this did he clap and have his hands on his knees during his speech?

and i heard ray whites presentation was even better than macks lol

wildstangs
07-22-2009, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by coach
tell me this did he clap and have his hands on his knees during his speech?

and i heard ray whites presentation was even better than macks lol

Nope, he didn't.

coach
07-22-2009, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by wildstangs
Nope, he didn't.

guess he only does that when he's losing

mwynn05
07-22-2009, 03:21 PM
Great speech. Really got some great ideas from him. Did you happen to hear if we can get his power point online anywhere?

Was really cool when DKR came out as well. i didnt catch that but macks wasnt really a power point just an outline he had on an overhead projector and it was funny at the beginning when mack was like coach royal still calls to see if he can come out to practice and im thinking hell the damn stadium is after you...ray's presentation was pretty good

coach
07-22-2009, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by mwynn05
i didnt catch that but macks wasnt really a power point just an outline he had on an overhead projector and it was funny at the beginning when mack was like coach royal still calls to see if he can come out to practice and im thinking hell the damn stadium is after you...ray's presentation was pretty good

whats funny is in fairfield parents come to practice without calling and asking and they think the stadium or gym is named after them

wildstangs
07-22-2009, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by coach
guess he only does that when he's losing

Which happens very little.

mwynn05
07-22-2009, 03:44 PM
Which happens very little. did you go to cutcliffe? i didnt stay very long at that one...over my head

coach
07-22-2009, 03:44 PM
damn dude didnt mean to step on your toes i was just joking

wildstangs
07-22-2009, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by mwynn05
did you go to cutcliffe? i didnt stay very long at that one...over my head

No, we had something scheduled after that. Did you go to any of the basketball lectures?

mwynn05
07-22-2009, 04:00 PM
No, we had something scheduled after that. Did you go to any of the basketball lectures? yeah i went to the demonstrations then like 2 or 3 of the lectures