PDA

View Full Version : Researchers Use 'Decapitating' Flies to Create 'Zombie' Fire Ants

BuffyMars
07-22-2009, 12:05 PM
This is an interesting read.

link (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,534375,00.html?test=latestnews)

BreckTxLonghorn
07-22-2009, 12:09 PM
If it's one thing I've learned from movies, it's that you NEVER create zombies. It never ends well. Never.

PPHSfan
07-22-2009, 03:57 PM
With the passing of each and every day, I'm gaining an appreciation for Buffy's wit. I'm beginning to think she is really some fat, quick witted, intellectual bastard sitting in his underwear pretending to be a little hottie.:D

crzyjournalist03
07-22-2009, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
With the passing of each and every day, I'm gaining an appreciation for Buffy's wit. I'm beginning to think she is really some fat, quick witted, intellectual bastard sitting in his underwear pretending to be a little hottie.:D

For TxBroadcaster's sake, I sure hope you're wrong...:twitch: :ack!:

BuffyMars
07-22-2009, 05:17 PM

BWHAHAHAHAHA!!! :clap: :clap:

althought i never said i was hot. more like nerdy. that would definitely be true. :nerd:

Txbroadcaster
07-22-2009, 05:19 PM

no I am the fat quick witted bastard of the couple

BuffyMars
07-22-2009, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster

:doh:

crzyjournalist03
07-22-2009, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster

a little birdie claims that your wits aren't the only thing that are "quick"...:eek: :p ;)

Txbroadcaster
07-22-2009, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
a little birdie claims that your wits aren't the only thing that are "quick"...:eek: :p ;)

LOL I am not even sure where to go or WTH ur talking about but it made LOL

BuffyMars
07-22-2009, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03

:confused: