PDA

View Full Version : Ranger Mom

LH Panther Mom
07-20-2009, 08:25 PM
This couple has you beat. LOL!

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/A-Tale-of-Two-Kellys.html?yhp=1

Ranger Mom
07-20-2009, 09:16 PM
LOL!! Luckily our names were spelled different, so that helped a little. His middle name is Ray, mine is Renee. My birthday is 1/24/64 his is 12/24/64.

When my brother was married to his first wife, Kelli, that got REALLY confusing!!

We were known as Kelly boy, Kellye girl and Lil Kel. Then we all divorced each other and all the confusion ended...until I married Jimmy and learned his youngest sister's husbands name is Kelly....and the confusion started all over!!

Funny story:

Right after I got married for the 2nd time, a constable came up to my office and asked if I was Kellye Blair. I told him I used to be but had recently got married. He told me to put my hands behind my back, because I had a warrant out for my arrest. In my shock, I was just gonna go with him with no questions asked.

Luckily, my boss came out of her office at that time and saw what was going on. She looked at the warrant and realized the spelling of the name was wrong....not to mention that the sex of the person they were looking for was MALE (that didn't do a lot for my ego!!!)

Anyway, that was back when I still hated his guts, so I told them exactly where they could find him....and they did....hiding in a pile of laundry!!:D :D