PDA

View Full Version : Welcome d 26

TexasHSFB
07-18-2009, 10:58 PM
It's good to have you.... I like people from our area. :)

carter08
07-19-2009, 12:32 AM
Let's have a vote:

who thinks TexasHSFB will be banned before D 26 gets approved by the admin to post?

pirate4state
07-19-2009, 02:40 PM
LOL

TexasHSFB
07-21-2009, 11:58 AM
Did this person not get approved or what? I was wanting to see his/her location. I'm wondering if maybe they're from WC too, but I don't see them on the members list. :thinking:

pirate4state
07-21-2009, 01:14 PM
I'm sure your attempt at yet another s/n did not work. :doh:

BreckTxLonghorn
07-21-2009, 02:25 PM
Remember, kids:

The 'D' is for Douchebag.

:D :devil:

TexasHSFB
07-21-2009, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I'm sure your attempt at yet another s/n did not work. :doh: LOL. It wasn't me. Seriously. Why would I need another? I've got this one and don't plan on getting ROMmed anytime soon.

zebrablue2
07-21-2009, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by TexasHSFB
LOL. It wasn't me. Seriously. Why would I need another? I've got this one and don't plan on getting ROMmed anytime soon.

thats what u said the last time--LOL...

TexasHSFB
07-21-2009, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by zebrablue2
thats what u said the last time--LOL... Yeah, but this time it really wasn't me. I don't make new names until I actually get Rommed. :D

Can the admin just tell what that person's location said? I'm honestly curious. I find it hilarious that their account got denied because they thought it was me.

LMAO just thinking about it. Don't you think I woulda tried to hide myself a little more than "D 26" if it was really me?

C'mon peeforess.:hand:

pirate4state
07-21-2009, 07:51 PM
Yeah, but this time it really wasn't me. I don't make new names until I actually get Rommed. :D

Can the admin just tell what that person's location said? I'm honestly curious. I find it hilarious that their account got denied because they thought it was me.

LMAO just thinking about it. Don't you think I woulda tried to hide myself a little more than "D 26" if it was really me?

C'mon peeforess.:hand:

I didn't say D26 was denied because they thought it was you. Hell, I don't even know if they were. Yes, I'm sure the admin will tell you just cause you want to know. :rolleyes:

Who knows what you'd try to do. I don't spend time thinking about it.

TexasHSFB
07-21-2009, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I didn't say D26 was denied because they thought it was you. Hell, I don't even know if they were. Yes, I'm sure the admin will tell you just cause you want to know. :rolleyes:

Who knows what you'd try to do. I don't spend time thinking about it. Well, you did imply that it was me.

Oh well...... I'm stilling lol'n thinking about it.

carter08
07-21-2009, 11:11 PM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/20/rofl.jpg

pirate4state
07-21-2009, 11:19 PM
Well, you did imply that it was me.

Oh well...... I'm stilling lol'n thinking about it.

I was right the last time, but it doesn't matter because I'm not admin.

TexasHSFB
07-22-2009, 02:51 AM
Lol. Carter what is that supposed to be?

And, yea... you were right last time.