PDA

View Full Version : A&M Questions....

TexasHSFB
07-18-2009, 09:04 PM
1. Can anybody tell me where the "Bush Academic Building West" is? I've looked at tons of maps and I just can't find it anywhere.

2. Apparently I have no Tuesday or Friday classes. Is that normal or am I just super lucky?

Thanks.

Rabid Cougar
07-18-2009, 09:18 PM
I can tell you where the fish Parking Lot, Puryer Hall, The Tennis Courts, Mount Aggie and the Cow Hop was at..... :)

TexasHSFB
07-18-2009, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by Rabid Cougar
I can tell you where the fish Parking Lot, Puryer Hall, The Tennis Courts, Mount Aggie and the Cow Hop was at..... :) No thanks. I found it. It's WAY on the other side of campus.... that's why I couldn't find it at first.

Still... no Friday and Tuesday classes. Woop! :D

carter08
07-19-2009, 12:33 AM
that is weird having those days off.

then again, i've only got class tuesday, wednesday, and thursday next semester. lol.

mwynn05
07-19-2009, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by TexasHSFB
1. Can anybody tell me where the "Bush Academic Building West" is? I've looked at tons of maps and I just can't find it anywhere.

2. Apparently I have no Tuesday or Friday classes. Is that normal or am I just super lucky?

Thanks. you make your own schedule in college...well til you get to your upper level classes those are usually only offered at one time during the semester and sometimes twice...and that will usually be right after the other section or the two opposite days of the other section

STAggie
07-19-2009, 08:30 AM

Thanks.

Do you have a pols or economic class out there? Being a pols major I spent 80% of my time out at Bush school. The 41st club is a nice little cafe there if you need something quick or if you have the class around lunch or breakfast.

TexasHSFB
07-19-2009, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by STAggie
Do you have a pols or economic class out there? Being a pols major I spent 80% of my time out at Bush school. The 41st club is a nice little cafe there if you need something quick or if you have the class around lunch or breakfast. Yea, I have to have 6 POLS credits to graduate I think, so I'm taking "Intro To World Politics" out there. It took me forever to find it because I'm staying on the south east side and it's WAY as far on the west side of campus as you can get. Lol.

STAggie
07-19-2009, 03:52 PM
Yea, I have to have 6 POLS credits to graduate I think, so I'm taking "Intro To World Politics" out there. It took me forever to find it because I'm staying on the south east side and it's WAY as far on the west side of campus as you can get. Lol.

Who's your prof & what's your major?

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-19-2009, 07:25 PM
I'm a POLS/COMM double major and I spend a lot of time out at the Bush School. I kind of like it because you can park right out front of it, so I just roll over there from my apartment every day. It's rather nice and beats walking all over campus to get to my classes.

Emerson1
07-19-2009, 07:51 PM
Only good thing about my school is there is NO Friday classes, ever.

Rabid Cougar
07-19-2009, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
I'm a POLS/COMM double major and I spend a lot of time out at the Bush School. I kind of like it because you can park right out front of it, so I just roll over there from my apartment every day. It's rather nice and beats walking all over campus to get to my classes.

Bush Complex used to be where the Swine Farm was.

TexasHSFB
07-19-2009, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by STAggie
Who's your prof & what's your major? Ocean/Coastal ENGR

And I'd have to look. And I don't feel like it. lol.