PDA

View Full Version : ohh dearest football

Footballhudini
07-18-2009, 07:15 PM
why must thou leave me for 6 months at a time? why must thou force me to put up with basketball/baseball? why must thou put me through all the senseless babble that fills up all threads during the offseason involving pitbulls, hamburgers, wwe wrestling, etc? you, football gods, are the cruelest of cruel.

Trashman
07-18-2009, 07:31 PM
:clap:

carter08
07-18-2009, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by Footballhudini
why must thou leave me for 6 months at a time? why must thou force me to put up with basketball/baseball? why must thou put me through all the senseless babble that fills up all threads during the offseason involving pitbulls, hamburgers, wwe wrestling, etc? you, football gods, are the cruelest of cruel.

you don't like the threads, don't come on the board.

scrub c
07-18-2009, 09:19 PM
or at the very least, dont read them... (pitbull)

Rabid Cougar
07-18-2009, 09:20 PM
but it is a football board. :confused:

pirate4state
07-19-2009, 02:39 PM
I miss football too, but if you don't like the threads, don't read them. It's not like the titles are misleading! :rolleyes:

pirate4state
07-19-2009, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by Rabid Cougar
but it is a football board. :confused: and football is 16 weeks out of the year. other sports & topics will be discussed.

Maroon87
07-19-2009, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by Rabid Cougar
but it is a football board. :confused:

Actually, it's titled "3ADL Sports Forum"...:thinking:

This whole complaint is priceless...it's like sticking a knife in your chest, then whining that it hurts.

bigwood33
07-19-2009, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by Footballhudini
No doubt! In the perfect world, football would be a year round sport...maybe a couple 6 week breaks to let the body heal up.

Footballhudini
07-19-2009, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
and football is 16 weeks out of the year. other sports & topics will be discussed.

at this rate, ill count pre-season and twoadays.

also, i don't remember saying that i didn't like the boards/threads. please don't put words in my mouth/assume. in fact, i've left a few comments here and there during the spring/summer hibernation months, but i'm willing to bet that the majority of posters on here are on here because of football. i mean, lets be serious here.... who cares about anything else??

:D :D

Emerson1
07-19-2009, 10:16 PM
CFL started a couple of weeks ago.

Rabid Cougar
07-19-2009, 10:46 PM
I'm starting to watch my son's Urlacher Fat Head to see if he will move. Replays on NFL Network and College Sports Network are wearing thin.

Footballhudini
07-19-2009, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
CFL started a couple of weeks ago.

cfl <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< thsf

fact