PDA

View Full Version : It is REALLY hard.....

Ranger Mom
07-18-2009, 10:54 AM
to watch a movie at the drive-in when it is pouring down rain.

I went to see Transformers 2 and The Hangover last night. Transformers was great...at the beginning of The Hangover, it started pouring down. There were times it was raining and thundering SO loud we couldn't see the screen or even hear the radio.

At the very end when they started rolling the credits and we finally get to see what's on the camera.....they turned on the stupid flood lights on the top of the screen and you couldn't even the see the pictures.:mad:

I think it was a good movie though!

Sweetwater Red
07-18-2009, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

I went to see Transformers 2 and The Hangover last night. Transformers was great...at the beginning of The Hangover, it started pouring down. There were times it was raining and thundering SO loud we couldn't see the screen or even hear the radio.

At the very end when they started rolling the credits and we finally get to see what's on the camera.....they turned on the stupid flood lights on the top of the screen and you couldn't even the see the pictures.:mad:

I LMAO at the pics on the camera. It's a bummer that you missed
them.

On a side note: We had a 40% chance of rain last night and didn't
get any. :(

Ranger Mom
07-18-2009, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
I LMAO at the pics on the camera. It's a bummer that you missed
them.

On a side note: We had a 40% chance of rain last night and didn't
get any. :(

We definitely got way more in Midland than we did Greenwood, but that is par for the course.

mwynn05
07-18-2009, 11:28 AM

I think it was a good movie though! that is kind of what makes the movie too...

Sweetwater Red
07-18-2009, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by mwynn05
that is kind of what makes the movie too...

Definitely. It ties in some but not all of what you just watched
them go through.

Ranger Mom
07-18-2009, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Definitely. It ties in some but not all of what you just watched
them go through.

That's what I figured, which is why I was so bummed out in the end!!

Looking4number8
07-18-2009, 10:31 PM

I

they have Movies at drive in.. back in the day when we had a drive in, we never knew there was a movie going on... ahhhh, to be young again

IrishTex
07-18-2009, 10:42 PM
I wish we could get some rain like that....forget the movie.

Ranger Mom
07-19-2009, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
they have Movies at drive in.. back in the day when we had a drive in, we never knew there was a movie going on... ahhhh, to be young again

Ewwww!! I was with my sister-in-law and my niece!!!!

pirate4state
07-20-2009, 12:32 AM
The ending to the Hangover was the best movie ending EVER! I'm sorry they ruined it for you. :(

Electus Unus
07-20-2009, 12:37 AM
I heard at the drive in if a car is a rockin then don't come a knockin.

gatordaze
07-20-2009, 07:16 AM

Did the rain also affect your 8-track tapes?