PDA

View Full Version : Hey G2

Txbroadcaster
07-17-2009, 10:56 AM
What was with the two texts at 12:30 AM last night?

Made me friggin LOL

Gsquared
07-17-2009, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
What was with the two texts at 12:30 AM last night?

Made me friggin LOL
Haha long story

PPHSfan
07-17-2009, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Haha long story

You never text me anymore. Or take my calls. I think I'm gonna tell everyone here about the time you borrowed my car and took it to Nuevo Laredo.

BuffyMars
07-17-2009, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
You never text me anymore. Or take my calls. I think I'm gonna tell everyone here about the time you borrowed my car and took it to Nuevo Laredo.

BWHAHAHAHAHA!!! if i had a dollar for everytime i heard g2 + nuevo laredo....let's just say, i could retire.

Gsquared
07-17-2009, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
I never answer my phone when im sober, mostly cuz I spend most of my work days on the phone so by the time Im off, the phone makes me wanna puke. Of course, I sure as heck can drunk dial. BTW, for those of you that are programed in my phone, expect a call tonight. Been smokin brisket and ribs all day and had to start hydrating with Shiner @ 9am this morning.

BuffyMars
07-17-2009, 01:39 PM
I never answer my phone when im sober, mostly cuz I spend most of my work days on the phone so by the time Im off, the phone makes me wanna puke. Of course, I sure as heck can drunk dial. BTW, for those of you that are programed in my phone, expect a call tonight. Been smokin brisket and ribs all day and had to start hydrating with Shiner @ 9am this morning.

omg. lol. pick me pick me!

Gsquared
07-17-2009, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
omg. lol. pick me pick me!
OK, your picked. What time would be good for you to receive said drunk dialed phone call?

BuffyMars
07-17-2009, 01:45 PM
OK, your picked. What time would be good for you to receive said drunk dialed phone call?

any time after said person is too drunk to type.

Gsquared
07-17-2009, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
any time after said person is too drunk to type. Well, that leaves you an hour from now!

Matthew328
07-17-2009, 05:45 PM
How come I dont have G2's #