PDA

View Full Version : I'm already tired of.....

TexasHSFB
07-17-2009, 12:41 AM
"AYE- WOOP!" and "howdy."

:doh: This is going to be a long period in my life if I have to listen to that everyday.

coach
07-17-2009, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by TexasHSFB

:doh: This is going to be a long period in my life if I have to listen to that everyday.

im already tired of texashsfb i guess this will be a period of my time on the downlow that i have to read your stupid complaints until you get rommed again

Pmoney
07-17-2009, 02:33 AM

I don't go to A&M but it gets on my nerves too when i'm visiting there...i don't mind the howdy deal but the Whoop and the hissing thing annoys me

I. B. Watching
07-17-2009, 06:59 AM
I don't go there either but I would much rather here they "howdy," and "whoop" than "You suck"

mac77
07-17-2009, 08:57 AM

There are a lot of other places you can acquire a college education. You chose to become part of that nonsense. You made your bed, now you get to lay in it.:2thumbsup

carter08
07-17-2009, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by mac77
There are a lot of other places you can acquire a college education. You chose to become part of that nonsense. You made your bed, now you get to lay in it.:2thumbsup

exactly.

at UH, we don't even know the term "school pride".

Pmoney
07-17-2009, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by carter08
exactly.

at UH, we don't even know the term "school pride".

No UNT is worse lol...but since then i have found Jesus and I am now a Red Raider:D

mac77
07-17-2009, 01:54 PM
Carter, have you noticed how some people will complain even if you hang them with a new rope!
:thinking:

coach
07-17-2009, 02:06 PM
you think there is no schoolpride at u of H and UNT try going to SFA

carter08
07-17-2009, 06:49 PM
Carter, have you noticed how some people will complain even if you hang them with a new rope!
:thinking:

get ready to hear 4 years of complaining about how his aggies suck.

yay!

LH Panther Mom
07-17-2009, 07:01 PM
get ready to hear 4 years of complaining about how his aggies suck.

yay!
Doubt it...... :devil: :p

HEMOTOXIC
07-17-2009, 07:40 PM
WHOOP!:D

TexasHSFB
07-17-2009, 09:58 PM
Lol. Nice comment LHPM. :clap: :rolleyes:

Yea, I realized I got myself into this, but geez.... enough is enough.

I like school pride just as much as the next guy.... but I guess noone told them to not over do it.

mac77
07-18-2009, 01:15 AM
Carter, the complaining has begun!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

carter08
07-18-2009, 01:38 AM
Carter, the complaining has begun!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i can't wait to see what he says after the aggies start losing.

TexasHSFB
07-18-2009, 02:08 PM
i can't wait to see what he says after the aggies start losing. I'll still support them. I supported WC the last two seasons.... and our outcomes were alot less than desirable. I never missed a game despite only winning 7 games in 2 years I think. I obviously wasn't excited about that, and I let people know, but I still supported.

carter08
07-18-2009, 02:11 PM
I'll still support them. I supported WC the last two seasons.... and our outcomes were alot less than desirable. I never missed a game despite only winning 7 games in 2 years I think. I obviously wasn't excited about that, and I let people know, but I still supported.
oh.
okay.
thats nice.

LH Panther Mom
07-18-2009, 02:27 PM
I supported WC the last two seasons.... and our outcomes were alot less than desirable. I never missed a game despite only winning 7 games in 2 years I think. I obviously wasn't excited about that, and I let people know, but I still supported.
Yeah, if "support" means consistently griping about who is/isn't playing in your "expert" opinion. :doh:

TexasHSFB
07-18-2009, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Yeah, if "support" means consistently griping about who is/isn't playing in your "expert" opinion. :doh: It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure something needed to change.

Would you like me to post some stats? We had more pick6's against us than we did TD passes the last 2 years. :thinking: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

I think support could also mean my still shwoing up to every game despite the losses. Some of our coaches even agreed with me, they just didn't have the final say so. :doh:

Everyone could see what was going on there. None of the players liked what was going on either.:thinking:

So, it wasn't just me hun.

Would you be happy about 7 wins in 2 years? It wasn't like we just had no athletes. We had enough talent to win. Matter of fact, I think DC picked us to win district last year. :thinking:

Good enough or would you like more?

carter08
07-18-2009, 02:49 PM
It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure something needed to change.

Would you like me to post some stats? We had more pick6's against us than we did TD passes the last 2 years. :thinking: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

I think support could also mean my still shwoing up to every game despite the losses. Some of our coaches even agreed with me, they just didn't have the final say so. :doh:

Everyone could see what was going on there. None of the players liked what was going on either.:thinking:

So, it wasn't just me hun.

Would you be happy about 7 wins in 2 years? It wasn't like we just had no athletes. We had enough talent to win. Matter of fact, I think DC picked us to win district last year. :thinking:

Good enough or would you like more?

no one was happy with the past 2 years. we all know why, lets just move on and forget it. there are some excellent athletes there now, yeah?

TexasHSFB
07-18-2009, 02:52 PM
no one was happy with the past 2 years. we all know why, lets just move on and forget it. there are some excellent athletes there now, yeah? Ya, they've got good athletes. Maybe they will mature quick and win some ball games. They are not picked for the playoffs, but I think DL will lead them.

I just don't like how LHPM knows practically nothing about the situation and comes in here making accusations. I'd like to see her in our fans' shoes.