PDA

View Full Version : Hurry up and read this joke before it get's eliminated 2

PPHSfan
07-16-2009, 09:38 AM
Harry answers the telephone, and it's an Emergency Room doctor. The doctor says, "Your wife was in a serious car accident, and I have bad news and good news. The bad news is she has lost all use of both arms and both legs, and will need help eating and going to the bathroom for the rest of her life."
Harry says, "My God. What's the good news?"
The doctor says, "I'm kidding. She's dead."

bigwood33
07-16-2009, 09:42 AM
That is bad...but I did giggle a little.

pirate4state
07-16-2009, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
Harry answers the telephone, and it's an Emergency Room doctor. The doctor says, "Your wife was in a serious car accident, and I have bad news and good news. The bad news is she has lost all use of both arms and both legs, and will need help eating and going to the bathroom for the rest of her life."
Harry says, "My God. What's the good news?"
The doctor says, "I'm kidding. She's dead."

bahahahaha

years ago I posted a joke very similar to this about a doctor throwing a baby out the window ... yeah it didn't go over to well, but I nearly died from laughing so hard. :devil:

Phil C
07-16-2009, 11:52 AM
That is like the one about the man whose friend was in a knife fight and got stabbed seven time. He waits at the hospital waiting room and when the doctor finally comes out of the operating room he asks how is friend is doing. The Doctor answers: "Well two of the wounds are fatal but the other five aren't too bad."

:)