PDA

View Full Version : Going with the cops on this one...

scrub c
07-15-2009, 08:14 AM
West Columbia parents angry with police (http://www.thefacts.com/story.lasso?ewcd=1788a9a08049294f)

I just dont think the police can be too cautious... Please read the last sentence of the article... WC Councilman

3afan
07-15-2009, 08:23 AM
no doubt

da kids

scrub c
07-15-2009, 08:26 AM
I got a kick out of the mother getting a ticket for being drunk.

Txbroadcaster
07-15-2009, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by 3afan
no doubt

da kids

huh?

Ranger Mom
07-15-2009, 08:33 AM
I feel bad for the woman they initially pulled it on...I wonder if she is the one who called the cops?

I hope the cops scared the CRAP out of those kids!!!

BuckeyeNut
07-15-2009, 08:58 AM
This could have gone very different, we could be reading that 3 teenagers killed bye police. Were not reading this because the Police were under control. Just because they had there guns out did not mean that the kids were in anymore danger than if they had them put up. Those kids needed to have to crap scared out of them. That women can file on them for Terroristic Threat.

waterboy
07-15-2009, 09:00 AM
Let's see....:thinking: .....a drunk mother, with a kid that is running around with two other kids pointing a gun at people..... :thinking: and she's complaining! Give me a break! Those kids DESERVED to have the crap scared out of them! The mother and her son need to be taken out behind the woodshed for a good hide tanning, in my opinion. The cops did the right thing in this case.:clap:

Old Green
07-15-2009, 09:08 AM
They responded properly to a weapons call in progress. In Police academy's this is the way we were trained to respond. Some of these BB guns look very real from a distance.

3afan
07-15-2009, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
huh?

no doubt the police cant be too cautious

dumbarse kids

:D

blowfish
07-15-2009, 10:29 AM
I guess the drunk mother is trying to say that children (15) cant kill other people?

What a joke. I hope that city council does the right thing and give the officers thier full support. If not I hate to see how the teens in that community will act from here on out.

ssgmp5150
07-15-2009, 11:47 AM
This could have ended tragically. Those bb guns are so realistic looking, all one of those idiot kids would have had to do was simply turn and point that thing at the police or someone else and they would have been shot to death by the police! The police were justified in their actions! The kids are lucky to have only had the crap scared out of them! The mom is lucky she only went to jail for public intox instead of having to go to her son's funeral! That says a lot about the kids and their family when the mother comes to find out what is going on with her child and she is loaded! Sounds like white trailer trash to me!!!! I have no doubt the city council will support the officer's 100% on this one! It doesn't take a rocket scientist to get this one right!

ronwx5x
07-15-2009, 12:18 PM
“I know that the police need to protect and serve and there is a right way and a wrong way to do that,” said attorney Veronica Davis, who is representing the mothers. “This was done in the wrong manner, and I think it was highly inappropriate to pull guns on small children. It was frightening for them.”

Love the part about "small children", since the owner was a 15 yr. old boy. I wonder if this attorney would also believe that it is appropriate for a 15 yr. old to pull a gun on the police or a woman? OK to frighten adults and police with a weapon? I think not.

An investigation probably has to be held, but if this is what it sounds like on the surface, the woman who had the gun held on her should file charges.

STAggie
07-15-2009, 12:24 PM
How did the mom know to be up there? Did she hear someone pulled a gun on a lady and just knew it was her kid? If so, that says alot about this situation.

carter08
07-15-2009, 02:03 PM
considering that neighborhood, i don't blame the cops.